Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tsunami warning for Japan

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
i think it would be funny if a big wave just appeared on that picture they have on the screen.

for a 'big' tidal wave its very calm

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
a twenty MM wave just hit Hove, the Argus will produce a full page spread tomorrow

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Woodchip said:
Mind you don't get flamed for being heartless. People have died in tsunamis don't you know. It's very disrespectful of you to take the mickey out of what could have been a terrible disaster.

like a horse dying :down:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
seven stands said:
‚P‚T“ú–é?A?瓇—ñ“‡‚Ń}ƒOƒjƒ`ƒ…?[ƒh‚W?D‚P‚Ì’n?k‚ª‚_‚è?A‹C?Û’¡‚͌ߌã‚WŽž‚R‚O•ª‚ɃIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚©‚ç–kŠC“¹‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚É‚©‚¯‚ẲˆŠÝ‚ɒÔgŒx•ñ‚ð?o‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½?B‚P‚T“úŒßŒã‚WŽž‚P‚T•ª‚²‚ë?A–k•û—Ì“y‚̑𑨓‡‚Ì“Œ–k“Œ‚R‚X‚OƒLƒ?•t‹ß‚ð?kŒ¹’n‚Æ‚·‚éƒ}ƒOƒjƒ`ƒ…?[ƒh‚W?D‚P‚Ì’n?k‚ª‚_‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½?B‚±‚Ì’n?k‚Å?A‹C?Û’¡‚͌ߌã‚WŽž‚R‚O•ª‚É–kŠC“¹‚Ì‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚ƃIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚ɒÔgŒx•ñ‚ð?o‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½?B’Ôg‚Ì?‚‚³‚Í?A–kŠC“¹‚Ì‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚ª‚Pƒ??[ƒgƒ‹?AƒIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚ª‚Qƒ??[ƒgƒ‹‚Æ—\‘z‚³‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·
True!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
seagull@stirling said:
how can they tell the difference between that and a normal 40cm wave :wave:

I'm guessing a lot of experts were feeling a bit foolish having panicked everyone, and eventually pointed to the biggest wave they could see.

"Yep, that's it look! Crazy woman in the water, the water is lapping around her waist, but THERE, you can see the Tsunami hits here and her jubblies are completely soaked."

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
seven stands said:
‚P‚T“ú–é?A?瓇—ñ“‡‚Ń}ƒOƒjƒ`ƒ…?[ƒh‚W?D‚P‚Ì’n?k‚ª‚_‚è?A‹C?Û’¡‚͌ߌã‚WŽž‚R‚O•ª‚ɃIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚©‚ç–kŠC“¹‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚É‚©‚¯‚ẲˆŠÝ‚ɒÔgŒx•ñ‚ð?o‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½?B‚P‚T“úŒßŒã‚WŽž‚P‚T•ª‚²‚ë?A–k•û—Ì“y‚̑𑨓‡‚Ì“Œ–k“Œ‚R‚X‚OƒLƒ?•t‹ß‚ð?kŒ¹’n‚Æ‚·‚éƒ}ƒOƒjƒ`ƒ…?[ƒh‚W?D‚P‚Ì’n?k‚ª‚_‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½?B‚±‚Ì’n?k‚Å?A‹C?Û’¡‚͌ߌã‚WŽž‚R‚O•ª‚É–kŠC“¹‚Ì‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚ƃIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚ɒÔgŒx•ñ‚ð?o‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½?B’Ôg‚Ì?‚‚³‚Í?A–kŠC“¹‚Ì‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚ª‚Pƒ??[ƒgƒ‹?AƒIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚ª‚Qƒ??[ƒgƒ‹‚Æ—\‘z‚³‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·

Heard it.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
seven stands said:

How :censored: dare you say that? Have you got no respect for people, and their views.

Tch, if this is what NSC has become I'm off.

*flounce*

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Guinness Boy said:
I'm not sure I'd fancy a wall of freezing cold water the height of Georges Santos coming at me!!

... but let's face it if Santos has got anything to do with it, it won't be going in the direction it was supposed to be

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here