Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tsunami warning for Japan

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
seven stands said:
from the bbc who arent getting as excited as sky news are

Sky News wet their pants at most things.

When that Tornado was off Brighton the other week I got some video footage of it and email Sky and BBC - don't think the BBC ever came back to me but Sky were all over me like a rash. Unfortunately the reason I was still up from the night before rendered me incapable of compressing it into a suitable format to send to them in a timely fashion! Oh well.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Woodchip said:
Reminds me of a song.... It's the end of the world as we know it....

Down my pants?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The Complete Badger said:
Isn't a 9.0 TEN TIMES more powerful than an 8.0? That's what I thought, that 1 extra mark on the richter scale makes something ten times as big. I may be wrong though!

Yep thats is right :)

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
expected wave heights

Attachments

• 20061115000237002.jpg
    20061115000237002.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 174

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
‚P‚T“ú–é?A?瓇—ñ“‡‚Ń}ƒOƒjƒ`ƒ…?[ƒh‚W?D‚P‚Ì’n?k‚ª‚_‚è?A‹C?Û’¡‚͌ߌã‚WŽž‚R‚O•ª‚ɃIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚©‚ç–kŠC“¹‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚É‚©‚¯‚ẲˆŠÝ‚ɒÔgŒx•ñ‚ð?o‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½?B‚P‚T“úŒßŒã‚WŽž‚P‚T•ª‚²‚ë?A–k•û—Ì“y‚̑𑨓‡‚Ì“Œ–k“Œ‚R‚X‚OƒLƒ?•t‹ß‚ð?kŒ¹’n‚Æ‚·‚éƒ}ƒOƒjƒ`ƒ…?[ƒh‚W?D‚P‚Ì’n?k‚ª‚_‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½?B‚±‚Ì’n?k‚Å?A‹C?Û’¡‚͌ߌã‚WŽž‚R‚O•ª‚É–kŠC“¹‚Ì‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚ƃIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚ɒÔgŒx•ñ‚ð?o‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½?B’Ôg‚Ì?‚‚³‚Í?A–kŠC“¹‚Ì‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚ª‚Pƒ??[ƒgƒ‹?AƒIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚ª‚Qƒ??[ƒgƒ‹‚Æ—\‘z‚³‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
seven stands said:
‚P‚T“ú–é?A?瓇—ñ“‡‚Ń}ƒOƒjƒ`ƒ…?[ƒh‚W?D‚P‚Ì’n?k‚ª‚_‚è?A‹C?Û’¡‚͌ߌã‚WŽž‚R‚O•ª‚ɃIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚©‚ç–kŠC“¹‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚É‚©‚¯‚ẲˆŠÝ‚ɒÔgŒx•ñ‚ð?o‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½?B‚P‚T“úŒßŒã‚WŽž‚P‚T•ª‚²‚ë?A–k•û—Ì“y‚̑𑨓‡‚Ì“Œ–k“Œ‚R‚X‚OƒLƒ?•t‹ß‚ð?kŒ¹’n‚Æ‚·‚éƒ}ƒOƒjƒ`ƒ…?[ƒh‚W?D‚P‚Ì’n?k‚ª‚_‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½?B‚±‚Ì’n?k‚Å?A‹C?Û’¡‚͌ߌã‚WŽž‚R‚O•ª‚É–kŠC“¹‚Ì‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚ƃIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚ɒÔgŒx•ñ‚ð?o‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½?B’Ôg‚Ì?‚‚³‚Í?A–kŠC“¹‚Ì‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚ª‚Pƒ??[ƒgƒ‹?AƒIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ˆŠÝ‚ª‚Qƒ??[ƒgƒ‹‚Æ—\‘z‚³‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·

W?D‚P‚Ì’n?k‚ª‚_‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½?B‚±‚Ì’n?k‚Å?A‹C?Û’¡‚͌ߌã‚WŽž‚R‚O•ª‚É–kŠC“¹‚Ì‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚ƃIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ ?

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Barrel of Fun said:
W?D‚P‚Ì’n?k‚ª‚_‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½?B‚±‚Ì’n?k‚Å?A‹C?Û’¡‚͌ߌã‚WŽž‚R‚O•ª‚É–kŠC“¹‚Ì‘¾•½—m‰ˆŠÝ“Œ•”‚ƃIƒz?[ƒcƒNŠC‰ ?

yes, yes it is

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
seven stands said:
second wave of 20cm hits an island

A 20cm wave would just tickle you or I up to our ankles, but it's pretty damn fatal to most Japanese.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here