Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Strange how this fourm allows Trump but not Biden yhreaf on the main page. Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine, sleeping with prostitutes, The Biden family taking back handers before the Ukraine war, Biden allowing mass mass migration but not in Democrats holiday islands like Obama holiday resort. Not in our back garden. Same as our government with migrants pouring in every day, ship them them to all parts of the country but our village/town.

Diversity is our strength they say, really? Mohammed has been charged with attempted murder of three police officers in London on Friday, Mohammed has been arrested for attacking the Queens coffin on Friday, another migrant got arrested on Friday for sexually assaulting two women and exposing himself but you Liberal far left fachist numpties bang on about diversity and slag Trump off, take a look in the mirror as you are embassing.

Diversity have ruined this country, running street battle between Muslims and Indian silks yet it's kept quiet due to diversity just like the Musilm rape gangs that still operate but the MSM stay silent for the sake of diversity.

This site is full of far left fascists who think the world is a honky dory place, go and live in migrant communities and then come back with proper opinions.
Which posters are "far left fascists" ?

You need to report them assuming others haven't.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Strange how this fourm allows Trump but not Biden yhreaf on the main page. Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine, sleeping with prostitutes, The Biden family taking back handers before the Ukraine war, Biden allowing mass mass migration but not in Democrats holiday islands like Obama holiday resort. Not in our back garden. Same as our government with migrants pouring in every day, ship them them to all parts of the country but our village/town.

Diversity is our strength they say, really? Mohammed has been charged with attempted murder of three police officers in London on Friday, Mohammed has been arrested for attacking the Queens coffin on Friday, another migrant got arrested on Friday for sexually assaulting two women and exposing himself but you Liberal far left fachist numpties bang on about diversity and slag Trump off, take a look in the mirror as you are embassing.

Diversity have ruined this country, running street battle between Muslims and Indian silks yet it's kept quiet due to diversity just like the Musilm rape gangs that still operate but the MSM stay silent for the sake of diversity.

This site is full of far left fascists who think the world is a honky dory place, go and live in migrant communities and then come back with proper opinions.

Excellent, I've just found a fourth person to put on ignore. You're in very special company with a few other overt racists. Ten posts in just over a year. I just wonder what your other contributions are, but I'm not going to find out :wave:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Excellent, I've just found a fourth person to put on ignore. You're in very special company with a few other overt racists. Ten posts in just over a year. I just wonder what your other contributions are, but I'm not going to find out :wave:

I think 'Martin' only recently discovered their (other?) account login, because all but one of the posts have been made in the past 12 days :lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Err...

I really hope your use of honky dory was deliberate.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

It would be much easier if there was a filter for anyone using the term "mainstream media". Although relatively innocuous it is now exclusively used by conspiratorial fruit loops, often from the far right.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Hi Martin, I know you won’t reply because it’s an awkward question, but can you please explain how someone can be both a liberal and a fascist given they’re diametrically opposed?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

It’s “Hunky” - just goes to show what YOU know.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

You must be a troll. Nobody with a scintilla of intelligence would write what you have.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

For every one " Mohammed " that breaks the law. There are thousands living very normal lives.

I'd say the success ratio is very good.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For every one " Mohammed " that breaks the law. There are thousands living very normal lives.

I'd say the success ratio is very good.

White criminals should be deported home.

7268182F-CFFF-41A2-8D58-050BA90A9AEF.png

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Every now and then, a friend of mine sends me a reminder of something mental that Trump did but doesn't get discussed any more because of the firehose of mental he lets loose so often. Seeing that map above reminded me of him doctoring a map to include a state he wrongly said was in the path of a hurricane. I mean, what does that say about him as a person? Let along a president, leader or anything else - to be so small as to doctor something to be displayed publically to suggest you were right when you're demonstrably wrong is just insane. There's no defence for that. Find as many laptops as you want, that was ridiculous.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Think you will find the expression is hunky dory - unless that's a racist Freudian slip on your part!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here