Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
The answer is " No they don't "

Mainstream Media take sides. The mainstream media that is CNN and MSNBC etc are definitely Anti Trump.

By the same token. Mainstream Media that is Fox News and Forbes Media and others are very Anti Biden. As is Sky News.

And yes there is a witch hunt against Trump at the moment so he is not wrong.

But that's coz he is a f#cking witch who has got away with crimes . He has always bought his way out of it by " compromising " others to take the rap for him in the past.

The problem with the left wing media is that they suppress stories that don’t fit their narrative. The Hunter Biden laptop story was branded as “Russian disinformation” because it exposed that Joe Biden was compromised because of his son’s business dealings with corrupt entities in Ukraine, Russia and China, amongst others, in which the “big guy” benefited financially, purely in exchange for his political influence. The story was true. The DOJ, FBI were complicit, along with Facebook, Twitter and Google in blocking the story and banning anyone who suggested otherwise. Election interference at its worst, something that Trump was accused of in 2016 even when everyone knew at the time that it was BS.

Trump has been the most investigated person on the planet for the last 6 years for as you put it, his “many crimes”, but is still to be found guilty of anything. It’s now to point where people here are saying “I don’t care what we get him on, as long as we get him for something”. That’s a little sick I think, and my definition of TDS.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The problem with the left wing media is that they suppress stories that don’t fit their narrative. The Hunter Biden laptop story was branded as “Russian disinformation” because it exposed that Joe Biden was compromised because of his son’s business dealings with corrupt entities in Ukraine, Russia and China, amongst others, in which the “big guy” benefited financially, purely in exchange for his political influence. The story was true. The DOJ, FBI were complicit, along with Facebook, Twitter and Google in blocking the story and banning anyone who suggested otherwise. Election interference at its worst, something that Trump was accused of in 2016 even when everyone knew at the time that it was BS.

Trump has been the most investigated person on the planet for the last 6 years for as you put it, his “many crimes”, but is still to be found guilty of anything. It’s now to point where people here are saying “I don’t care what we get him on, as long as we get him for something”. That’s a little sick I think, and my definition of TDS.

Do you also have a fun little name for the many people who, despite all of the conspicuous evidence, consider Donald Trump to be "one of us" who's "done nothing wrong"...?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Compromised or not by Ukraine. Biden is doing what is right in that country. The whole of civilization supports them. And the ones who don't are just looking to not fall out with Russia because the are essentially the gas station of the world. Apart from Israel. They won't condemn it because the Russians keep the Syrians in check which in turn keeps them a bit safer from attack from that part of the world. So Russia has them compromised.

For you to suggest that Trump is innocent because he has yet to be convicted of anything. Well you are defending the indefensible. He is going on stage at every rally he does, threatening the DOJ with not so thinly veiled threats. In your heart you know that's true and yet you still type what you type on here. I don't understand it.

People are dying day by day in Ukraine. You are making light of that to be able to attack News Media outlets which supports Biden.

Go to other independent news outlets around the world who openly report it who have no invested interest in the US who all report it.

People are being terrorised and murdered in Ukraine. It has been an attempt at Genocide of the Ukrainian people and you remain totally imbivilent about it in order to defend Donald Trump. Do you not see how wrong that is ?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The DOJ, FBI were complicit, along with Facebook, Twitter and Google in blocking the story and banning anyone who suggested otherwise.

Wow. The DOJ, FBI, Facebook, Twitter AND Google? That must have taken some degree of organization between all parties involved. I mean, generally in my experience it's hard to get 10 people to agree on where to go for dinner but here you have some of the world's biggest companies and government organizations perfectly in sync in a cover up of megalithic proportions. It's a shame the UK government can't agree on pretty much anything ever with any other country on it's doorstep, yet here we have the far superior American government, across multiple agencies able to agree and work with multiple international media corporations and also get them all working together as well.

Amazing stuff.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Compromised or not by Ukraine. Biden is doing what is right in that country. The whole of civilization supports them. And the ones who don't are just looking to not fall out with Russia because the are essentially the gas station of the world. Apart from Israel. They won't condemn it because the Russians keep the Syrians in check which in turn keeps them a bit safer from attack from that part of the world. So Russia has them compromised.

For you to suggest that Trump is innocent because he has yet to be convicted of anything. Well you are defending the indefensible. He is going on stage at every rally he does, threatening the DOJ with not so thinly veiled threats. In your heart you know that's true and yet you still type what you type on here. I don't understand it.

People are dying day by day in Ukraine. You are making light of that to be able to attack News Media outlets which supports Biden.

Go to other independent news outlets around the world who openly report it who have no invested interest in the US who all report it.

People are being terrorised and murdered in Ukraine. It has been an attempt at Genocide of the Ukrainian people and you remain totally imbivilent about it in order to defend Donald Trump. Do you not see how wrong that is ?

It's classic delusional confirmation bias. You start with your conclusion then create a supporting narrative using a mix of fact and lies. Then you go on social media to promote your agenda. There is only one element of note in all that. He's a liar :shrug:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Uh-huh. Just like all conspiracy theories are never actually proven because they are – guess what – conspiracies.

Where's the hard evidence surrounding this infamous laptop. More to the point, where's all the 'evidence' that people had (Mike Lindell, that 'Kraken' woman) about voter fraud and rigged elections. Not to mention 'pizzagate'. Funny how everything that was going to 'all come out', er, never came out.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It's classic delusional confirmation bias. You start with your conclusion then create a supporting narrative using a mix of fact and lies. Then you go on social media to promote your agenda. There is only one element of note in all that. He's a liar :shrug:

[/QUOT Do you know H

And I am not going to respond to your message. But I would have bet a million dollars that you would have been one of the last people on here who would have challenged that synopsis.

I stand corrected.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Do you also have a fun little name for the many people who, despite all of the conspicuous evidence, consider Donald Trump to be "one of us" who's "done nothing wrong"...?

Okay, it’s a fun little name, much like the “Orange bungle****” or the dozens of other fun little names you obviously deride. Now you may list the all of the conspicuous evidence, I’m genuinely interested.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Do you know H

And I am not going to respond to your message. But I would have bet a million dollars that you would have been one of the last people on here who would have challenged that synopsis.

I stand corrected.

I'm pretty sure HWT was accusing Trump supporters of confirmation bias, not you.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’m not against support of Ukraine, Americans have already spent more money on their defense than the rest of the world combined. I’m just saying there has to be a limit, while you are stating that there should be none. It is very easy to spend somebody else’s money. We already send financial aid to the vast majority of the world’s countries in some form or other, one of the truly great blessings of the USA, but also one of the reasons we’re almost $31 trillion in debt.

As far as Trump goes, he is innocent until proven guilty, it’s the law. What is so difficult to understand about that? If he’s legitimately found guilty of a crime he should be punished accordingly. I have no issues with that.

I’m not making light of people dying day by day in Ukraine, but highlighting the fact that people are also dying day by day at the southern border. A month ago 53 human beings roasted to death in an abandoned trailer. Did you read about that? Or the 2 and 3 year olds that were fished out of the Rio Grande? Probably not. How about the 72,000 young Americans who died last year of Fentanyl overdoses from drugs supplied by the Mexican drug cartels? Maybe…but I could go on, but all perpetuated by the current administrations open border policy. I’d like to see a little more of our dollars combat that.

Ambivalent, I am not.

I do appreciate a reasoned response to a question though, even if I do not agree with much of it. A very rare commodity on this thread.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Wow. The DOJ, FBI, Facebook, Twitter AND Google? That must have taken some degree of organization between all parties involved. I mean, generally in my experience it's hard to get 10 people to agree on where to go for dinner but here you have some of the world's biggest companies and government organizations perfectly in sync in a cover up of megalithic proportions. It's a shame the UK government can't agree on pretty much anything ever with any other country on it's doorstep, yet here we have the far superior American government, across multiple agencies able to agree and work with multiple international media corporations and also get them all working together as well.

Amazing stuff.

Amazing? Yes, I agree.

Mark Zuckerberg admitted in an interview that he was approached by the FBI to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story, so they did. Twitter banned the New York Post from their account because they were promoting the story. Google programmed their search engines to hide it. The FBI sat on the story, as verified by numerous whistleblowers. The DOJ is now just a political arm of the Democratic Party.

But yet you think the American government system is far superior to your own? Scary shit, that…

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City

Well, as I’m obviously delusional, I must have accidentally run across some “facts”. Please enlighten me?

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Uh-huh. Just like all conspiracy theories are never actually proven because they are – guess what – conspiracies.

Where's the hard evidence surrounding this infamous laptop. More to the point, where's all the 'evidence' that people had (Mike Lindell, that 'Kraken' woman) about voter fraud and rigged elections. Not to mention 'pizzagate'. Funny how everything that was going to 'all come out', er, never came out.

The laptop is true, the evidence is all out there for anyone who can bothered to look it up.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Amazing? Yes, I agree.

Mark Zuckerberg admitted in an interview that he was approached by the FBI to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story, so they did. Twitter banned the New York Post from their account because they were promoting the story. Google programmed their search engines to hide it. The FBI sat on the story, as verified by numerous whistleblowers. The DOJ is now just a political arm of the Democratic Party.

But yet you think the American government system is far superior to your own? Scary shit, that…
I could spend an age writing a detailed rebuttal of the half-truths and outright lies in your post, but instead it's easier shorthand to present the (Murdoch tabloid) New York Post, on which the whole "Hunter Biden's laptop" story revolves, in its full glory for context.

b1613248-e2c3-4040-b87b-4d7a0ecd1ef4.jpg

Edit to add: For a smidgen of further context, the story was given to the NYP by disgraced (and disbarred) former lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who at the time was acting as Donald Trump's personal attorney. What A Coincidence! One could almost believe there was some kind of... ...conspiracy!

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

You're saying that never in the history of man there has been a conspiracy? Not on one occasion did it happen that two or more people secretly planned to do something illegal?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Amazing? Yes, I agree.

....and there you have it :ffsparr::wrong::unclesam::wozza:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Amazing? Yes, I agree.

This is why it's so dangerous for you lot to have guns. Completely nuts. Believe anything, twist everything. Definitely scary shit.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Amazing stuff.

It has happened multiple times in the past, so why couldn't it happen again? It doesn't take you that many months of studying how intelligence services operate and has operated in the past to find multiple examples of agencies and media companies agreeing and working together, as proven by declassified or revealed documents, autobiographies by people involved, and whistleblowers. If you want, I can give you multiple examples.

It is also confirmation bias to always believe in what the majority & media (they strangely always go together, almost as if there's some psychological aspect involved in it...) believe without doing a proper investigation of the subject and then make your own conclusions out of that.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
..but highlighting the fact that people are also dying day by day at the southern border. A month ago 53 human beings roasted to death in an abandoned trailer. Did you read about that? Or the 2 and 3 year olds that were fished out of the Rio Grande? Maybe…but I could go on, but all perpetuated by the current administrations open border policy.

If they actually had an 'open border policy', people wouldn't be trying to swim across the river, or hide in trucks, would they? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here