Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
but not a word about Hunter Biden .....not a whisper, what a toxic state of affairs the Anglo American media has turned into.

What would you like/expect to be said about him?

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Trump more dangerous now than he ever was IMHO. Accusing Biden of being An Enemy Of The State along with all sorts of other nonsense. If USA isn't very careful it'll end up having another Civil War due entirely to this deranged thug and his followers

I have never been to the USA so I am not in a position to comment whether that will or will not happen. What I can relate to is the attitude of two different American ladies that I chatted to on different occasions. The first was a couple of years ago. The lady in question was a tourist, white, middle aged, pleasant and courteous. I asked her what her opinion of Trump was. Wow! Her response staggered me. She absolutely loved him, Trump is the best president EVER - period! When I asked her about how she felt about his behaviour, his disregard for his advisors, his poor reputation around the world and other topics, her answer was a pure stock MAGA response - “Fake news, witch hunt, he loves and cares about us, he loves America more than anyone else, he’s draining the swamp, and yes he’s done some bad things but Jesus has forgiven him.” And on it went.

The second American lady I spoke to was a carbon copy of the first, but proudly proclaiming very loudly - we were on a crowded train by the way - that Trump was stopping the Mexicans coming into OUR country and sending them back to where they belong.
I calmly stated that surely the USA’s greatness was based on their welcoming immigrants and refugees to flourish and succeed - the great American dream and all that. That comment was greeted with stony silence.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I have never been to the USA so I am not in a position to comment whether that will or will not happen. What I can relate to is the attitude of two different American ladies that I chatted to on different occasions. The first was a couple of years ago. The lady in question was a tourist, white, middle aged, pleasant and courteous. I asked her what her opinion of Trump was. Wow! Her response staggered me. She absolutely loved him, Trump is the best president EVER - period! When I asked her about how she felt about his behaviour, his disregard for his advisors, his poor reputation around the world and other topics, her answer was a pure stock MAGA response - “Fake news, witch hunt, he loves and cares about us, he loves America more than anyone else, he’s draining the swamp, and yes he’s done some bad things but Jesus has forgiven him.” And on it went.

The second American lady I spoke to was a carbon copy of the first, but proudly proclaiming very loudly - we were on a crowded train by the way - that Trump was stopping the Mexicans coming into OUR country and sending them back to where they belong.
I calmly stated that surely the USA’s greatness was based on their welcoming immigrants and refugees to flourish and succeed - the great American dream and all that. That comment was greeted with stony silence.

in the same way that uncontrolled immigration is allowing the UK to flourish......good point , well made :lolol:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

More MS-13 members , that's will make America great again .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Those people exist in big numbers. We saw just a handful being photographed outside Trump Tower.

But on a big positive, on our 11 days in NYC this summer, we came across lots of yanks who openly felt the polar opposite. From different parts of the US. Embarrassed and a loathing towards Trump.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
wtf is this?

MAGA turned into full on cult with worshippers as Trump turns his standard bullshit script into some type of messianic priest sermon, with the evangelical background music.

[tweet]1571308887248179200[/tweet]

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
wtf is this?

MAGA turned into full on cult with worshippers as Trump turns his standard bullshit script into some type of messianic priest sermon, with the evangelical background music.

[tweet]1571308887248179200[/tweet]

Surely anyone who has any knowledge of European 20th century history can see the horrific parallels and dangers that this man and his cultish followers creates. This is truly horrific and frightening.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The silly old kunnt said something like 'unlimited gasoline (he meant crude oil?) under our soil'.

That's a shocker. Plentiful, possibly but it cannot be unlimited.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Surely anyone who has any knowledge of European 20th century history can see the horrific parallels and dangers that this man and his cultish followers creates. This is truly horrific and frightening.

He needs stopping asap. Prison or health issues. He is still the most dangerous man in America.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He needs stopping asap. Prison or health issues. He is still the most dangerous man in America.

Donald Trump won't run for The US Presidency in 2024.

99% of people around the World think he will run. Me included. But the one person who keeps insisting he won't is the person who knows him best and that's Michael Cohen and everyone keeps ignoring the statement when he says it.

He actually doesn't need to run. He can endorse someone like Ron De Santis or anyone of his choosing and still be in control.

Whoever he chooses would have a better chance of winning and they would give him a Presidential Pardon for all his woes he is going through now if he gets
convicted . He just needs to avoid being convicted at State Level where Pardons wouldn't apply.

So even though I personally think he will run. I am hanging my hat on the hope that Michael Cohen' knowledge of him is better than anyone else's. Because if he runs and wins there will be no guard rails on what he does next time in office.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Donald Trump won't run for The US Presidency in 2024.

99% of people around the World think he will run. Me included. But the one person who keeps insisting he won't is the person who knows him best and that's Michael Cohen and everyone keeps ignoring the statement when he says it.

He actually doesn't need to run. He can endorse someone like Ron De Santis or anyone of his choosing and still be in control.

Whoever he chooses would have a better chance of winning and they would give him a Presidential Pardon for all his woes he is going through now if he gets
convicted . He just needs to avoid being convicted at State Level where Pardons wouldn't apply.

So even though I personally think he will run. I am hanging my hat on the hope that Michael Cohen' knowledge of him is better than anyone else's. Because if he runs and wins there will be no guard rails on what he does next time in office.

I hope the mad, dangerous ******* is in prison well before 2024 but i fear that the GOP will fix the midterms to get the majority in the House and Senate, shut down or sabotage all investigations into his criminality and take revenge on those who had the temerity to try to hold him to account. They are saying it out loud so there's no reason to believe they won't.
The US is already well on the way to becoming a christofascist state. The midterms may be the last chance to turn it around.

Martin Jones

Banned
Mar 7, 2021
Strange how this fourm allows Trump but not Biden yhreaf on the main page. Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine, sleeping with prostitutes, The Biden family taking back handers before the Ukraine war, Biden allowing mass mass migration but not in Democrats holiday islands like Obama holiday resort. Not in our back garden. Same as our government with migrants pouring in every day, ship them them to all parts of the country but our village/town.

Diversity is our strength they say, really? Mohammed has been charged with attempted murder of three police officers in London on Friday, Mohammed has been arrested for attacking the Queens coffin on Friday, another migrant got arrested on Friday for sexually assaulting two women and exposing himself but you Liberal far left fachist numpties bang on about diversity and slag Trump off, take a look in the mirror as you are embassing.

Diversity have ruined this country, running street battle between Muslims and Indian silks yet it's kept quiet due to diversity just like the Musilm rape gangs that still operate but the MSM stay silent for the sake of diversity.

This site is full of far left fascists who think the world is a honky dory place, go and live in migrant communities and then come back with proper opinions.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Meh. I was a bit worried when he was first appointed.

Turned out he's all talk and no action. He's pretty close to the bottom of the list of things in the world I'd worry about.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Meh. I was a bit worried when he was first appointed.

Turned out he's all talk and no action. He's pretty close to the bottom of the list of things in the world I'd worry about.

That depends whether you consider a fascist autocracy that sells nuclear secrets to middle-eastern murderous dictators is something to worry about or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here