Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Indeed.

I never click on a video unless there is something explaining the content before the click.

Anyone know what is was about ? Lol.

Something about an old punk band called Wayne county and the electric chairs.... well that’s where I got up to ?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
With the sacking of Chris Krebs, he is further demonstrating how dangerous he is. I missed out on Hitler, but this guy must be providing one of the worst examples of brainwashing his people in my lifetime. God help America. God help us all.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He's ****ing nuts, and so are all the people that blindly support him. It angers me that we put on a state visit for the wanker.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What kind of interview is that ? He invited her in to the tv studio so he could agree with her. Is that usual in American broadcasting ? Where is the cross examination of her claims ?

I might be wrong, but I think Newsmax is slightly right of Fox News. Given Trump has turned on Fox, Newsmax and OANN are his new pet media outlets, so it's little surprise to see an 'interview' like that crop up.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I might be wrong, but I think Newsmax is slightly right of Fox News. Given Trump has turned on Fox, Newsmax and OANN are his new pet media outlets, so it's little surprise to see an 'interview' like that crop up.

Indeed, it's a classic example of how the alt-right misinformation process works

1. A couple of republicans in Michigan decide to make a name for themselves by taking a token stand and refusing to certify results (meaningless as the decision will then be passed on and certified anyway, and they back down pretty quickly).

2. This non-story is hyped up breathlessly by the Alt-right media, without any critical examination and presented as some kind of major victory for the 'truth'.

3. Idiot Trumpites watch this, fail to ask even basic questions or check other sources, and think it means something significant

4. Idiots amplify the nonsense by posting, without any context, youtube videos of obvious propaganda on football discussion boards

5. Everyone laughs at idiots

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Why the **** does Trump write his tweets in the style of the greatly missed @enrest?

“Wrong! At first they voted against because there were far more VOTES than PEOPLE (Sad!). Then they were threatened, screamed at and viciously harassed, and were FORCED to change their vote, but then REFUSED, as American patriots, to sign the documents. 71% MESS. Don’t Harass!”

Surely, they’re not the same person..........are they?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why the **** does Trump write his tweets in the style of the greatly missed @enrest?

“Wrong! At first they voted against because there were far more VOTES than PEOPLE (Sad!). Then they were threatened, screamed at and viciously harassed, and were FORCED to change their vote, but then REFUSED, as American patriots, to sign the documents. 71% MESS. Don’t Harass!”

I have never seen them in the same room at the same time, but that may be because I have them both on ignore.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Ernest makes more sense, and talks about sausages more.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He's ****ing nuts, and so are all the people that blindly support him.

I missed out on Hitler, but this guy must be providing one of the worst examples of brainwashing his people in my lifetime. God help America. God help us all.

Unbelievably, his ratings have slightly improved in the two weeks since the election. You'd think anyone with half a brain would look at his rantings and think "I'm glad we're getting rid of this toddler" but, no, they generally like what they see.

Words fail me

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm genuinely starting to get a little nervous about what is happening in the US now. Trump's whining and moaning and lies are somehow gaining traction despite their absurdity.

There is no Republican " In The Room" as it were, with the guts, power or authority to actually tell Trump that its over. It should have happened by now or are they genuinely afraid of what insanity Trump is capable of when he has to face the reality of being a " Loser"?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm genuinely starting to get a little nervous about what is happening in the US now. Trump's whining and moaning and lies are somehow gaining traction despite their absurdity.

There is no Republican " In The Room" as it were, with the guts, power or authority to actually tell Trump that its over. It should have happened by now or are they genuinely afraid of what insanity Trump is capable of when he has to face the reality of being a " Loser"?

He will be booted out on 20 January.

But he’ll break with long standing protocol by refusing transition (the point of the long gap between the Electoral College vote and the 20 January), as well as trying to inflict some damage and chaos in the world purely out of bitterness.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He will be booted out on 20 January.

But he’ll break with long standing protocol by refusing transition (the point of the long gap between the Electoral College vote and the 20 January), as well as trying to inflict some damage and chaos in the world purely out of bitterness.
But how much damage will he have done to democracy and the country, and possibly, the World by then? That's the worry.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What kind of interview is that ? He invited her in to the tv studio so he could agree with her. Is that usual in American broadcasting ? Where is the cross examination of her claims ?
What a load of shite. A mutual slapping on the back process between people with the same entrenched views, congratulating each other on sharing those same views, and with a complete disregard or contempt for anybody else with a conflicting view.

Sounds familiar ........................

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
But how much damage will he have done to democracy and the country, and possibly, the World by then? That's the worry.

It was always a concern and a reality. I told you a year ago that imho he was an evil person, think the worst and he’s probably done it or plans to.

Nothing we can do about it. Except rejoice that he’ll have no real power for the next 4 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here