Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump under fire.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We could easily find ourselves in a situation where us telling the US something sees it reach Kremlin ears fairly swiftly afterwards.
True. And conversely, if Trump is re-elected, the Kremlin will have an ear in the Oval Office.

(Plus another one, somewhere in a field in Pennsylvania).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I know Trump is so loathed by many on here that people are willing to believe almost anything about him, but Russian spy? I think even for the most blinkered anti-Trumper, that's a stretch.
Fair point, you have to somewhat intelligent to pull that off, and so far I have not seen that level of intellect from the man.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Intelligence too. We could easily find ourselves in a situation where us telling the US something sees it reach Kremlin ears fairly swiftly afterwards.
really dont get why people buy into this. Trump's schtick is fundementally pro US. he engages with Putin and others as a point to show he's unconvential ("i can talk to them") and were it benefits US. why is he going to share with Putin information that would harm US directly or indirectly through close allies? European leaders and ex-leaders are far more close to Putin and Russian interests directly (openly until 2022). claims he's some Kremlim stooge is probably seeded by the Kremlin to foster division and distract.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Intelligence too. We could easily find ourselves in a situation where us telling the US something sees it reach Kremlin ears fairly swiftly afterwards.
Or in documents free to view in the ballroom at Mar-A-Lago.

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
really dont get why people buy into this. Trump's schtick is fundementally pro US. he engages with Putin and others as a point to show he's unconvential ("i can talk to them") and were it benefits US. why is he going to share with Putin information that would harm US directly or indirectly through close allies? European leaders and ex-leaders are far more close to Putin and Russian interests directly (openly until 2022). claims he's some Kremlim stooge is probably seeded by the Kremlin to foster division and distract.
I doubt anyone thinks of Trump as an actual spy but he does run off at the mouth. Careless talk costs lives.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I assumed it was mocked up, with the flag added in the background later, similar to the 'iconic' but staged Iwo Jima flag raising shot that it's seemingly trying to replicate.
A very interesting video below, (click on MSM below to follow link) showing Trump speaking on stage as well as other videos from the day which are sync'd up to show what was happening at the same time.

It shows a photographer taking pictures and the flag hanging behind the stage (section starts around 2:50 in) so you can judge for yourself if you think it may be genuine or the flag was added

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I doubt anyone thinks of Trump as an actual spy but he does run off at the mouth. Careless talk costs lives.
Exactly. Let’s not forget this is a man who suggested injecting bleach as a Covid remedy on live tv. It’s clear he does not engage his brain before opening his mouth.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
A very interesting video below, (click on MSM below to follow link) showing Trump speaking on stage as well as other videos from the day which are sync'd up to show what was happening at the same time.

It shows a photographer taking pictures and the flag hanging behind the stage (section starts around 2:50 in) so you can judge for yourself if you think it may be genuine or the flag was added
Does it also show Trump on the phone to Russia doing his spying? Try and keep it real. Next you'll be posting the photo taken two years ago that some people are using as evidence that Trump wasn't shot at all.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Exactly. Let’s not forget this is a man who suggested injecting bleach as a Covid remedy on live tv. It’s clear he does not engage his brain before opening his mouth.
he talks a lot of bollocks, but i dont recall any unguarded remarks. always been his style, talking a lot without saying anything, makes a specific well rehersed point then more filler.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Trump's schtick is fundementally pro US.
Trump is pro-Trump. Simple as that.

That is interesting - you can see the likely photographer as well. Clearly genuine.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

This is ripe for some Hiney art.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I know Trump is so loathed by many on here that people are willing to believe almost anything about him, but Russian spy? I think even for the most blinkered anti-Trumper, that's a stretch.
The Russian spy thing is out there.

But one thing is for sure, like Brexit, a vote for Trump is a vote for Putin. A divided west is a weakened west

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I found the '' U. S. A. U. S. A' chanting weird, how do you get to come patriotic, 'ain't America brilliant' conclusion after a Presidential candidate is nearly assassinated.

Weird country!

SteveU

May 31, 2022
It would be interesting to actually hear a balanced view on why people hate him so much.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Or why people love him so much.

He certainly elicits extreme feelings in folk.
As for people loving him so much you’ll need to talk to some citizens of the USA where he appears to have a lot of love for a true understanding , as for these United States of NSC i’d suggest he gets a lot of love for childish reasons such as he irritates people like you, well at least i think so 🤷🤔

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here