Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

True Fans?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
How many were there for the 5-1 defeat at 'home' (Gillingham) to Millwall in this coompetition?

I was! ME! ME! ME! ME!
so was i neil harris hat rick i think and we were winning!

remember going to the goldstone for a auto windscreen game against reading or bournemouth gavin geddes made his debut and scored can't have been 1700 there that day im sure

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Bry Nylon said:
Didn't we get dicked 1-5 at the Goldstone by Notts County in a previous incarnation of this piss-poor cup too?

"You can shove yer Sherpa van up yer arse!"
think that was the area final ? may have been the semi but was def 1 of the later rounds think we beat fulham 6 1 on the way

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
sagaman said:
With tickets for the Boston game so cheap, second ticket to a season ticket holder half price and kids for free the management of BHA have done all that many of the"experts" amongst the supporters have urged them to do for sometime

Even if the Johnson Paint thing is hardly the Champions League the crowd of 1740 was pitiful when we had a chance to back the new Management and a young team.

I won't even bother to mention the ammo this attendance gives to the anti Falmer brigade.

Well the good news is that those who bothered to go had good value and let us hope that Deano can build on the momentum and develop a run in the League.

Does this apply to Dick Knight who did'nt attend either?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I didnt know second ticket to a season ticket holder is half price...

Ady why didnt you tell me :angry: :angry: :angry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
saltash seagull said:
think that was the area final ? may have been the semi but was def 1 of the later rounds think we beat fulham 6 1 on the way

definitely Semis :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here