Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

True Fans?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
dwayne said:
I'm sure we got less than that at the Goldstone for the autowindscreens, or am I imaginig it?

No you are quite right, we just didnt have a forum whereby people could pat themselves on the back and say 'I was there last night and you werent therefore Im a true supporter and the rest of you are wankers'.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
e77 said:
They might as well have given tickets to season ticket holders for free and still had room for everyone else who wanted to come!
But then they would have lost even more money.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
How many were there for the 5-1 defeat at 'home' (Gillingham) to Millwall in this coompetition?

I was! ME! ME! ME! ME!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
How many were there for the 5-1 defeat at 'home' (Gillingham) to Millwall in this coompetition?

I was! ME! ME! ME! ME!

And me me me me me!

Jamie Moralee from 2 and half yards out. Did his best to miss it.

Who was also at Withdean fro the 1 - 0 victory of Millwall in the same competition?

ME! ME! ME! ME!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Didn't we get dicked 1-5 at the Goldstone by Notts County in a previous incarnation of this piss-poor cup too?

"You can shove yer Sherpa van up yer arse!"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The club need to be a bit inventive about where they do their advertising. Whilst I admire them for what they did re Boston there are a number of more imaginative ways to promote the game and a lot of other social groups in this city which they do not reach with their marketing.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kalimantan Gull said:
Didn't we also beat Fulham in extra time via James Virgo in a cracking match once?

Yes we did...that Fulham side also had a certain M Adams playing at fullback that night....

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town

I was! ME! ME! ME! ME!

I was but I still to this day cannot understand what posessed me to go.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Was that Fulham game a golden goal victory? I remember the celebrations being pretty mental for that Virgo goal, for some reason.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Our recent trip to Brentford in this brilliant competition was a right LARF, when Withdean was waterlogged. "Who's the fat c*nt in the beige" was a corking CHOON - the poor bloke in the main stand who had indeed been "taking up two seats" never returned after halftime, for some reason.

D

Deleted User X18H

Gazwag said:
The kids for free is ok if you live within five minutes of Withdean but on a school night getting home at 10:30 at the earliest is too late IMO
10 minutes semi jogging for me

D

Deleted User X18H

tinx said:
I was but I still to this day cannot understand what posessed me to go.
Who was at the 5-1 home defeat in the area semi final of this competetion to Notts County in 1988 I was

D

Deleted User X18H

hahaha! Are you one of those weird people that jogs everywhere? Spastic mentalist.
No but I like to get home in time to wind every one up on the phone in so when the Undertaker asks me if I was at the game and then says' But your at Home' I can retort 'Yes but some of us can afford'........etc etc

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here