Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble in Shepherd's Bush yesterday

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Some mouthy Palace fan got on my train from Victoria to Brighton saying 30 Brighton attacked a pub down in S.Bush. He said "Like they do on the pitch, they got battered".

He was a right tosspot. :tosser:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not what i heard,i heard palace shat it and bha had it with qpr

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Dazo, why does your sig say that Trappatoni is Northern Irish?

He manages the ROI, not Northern Ireland.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Dazo, why does your sig say that Trappatoni is Northern Irish?

He manages the ROI, not Northern Ireland.

Never?:ohmy:

Just a little joke Fruity.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD missed 8 or so jokes yesterday though, he didn't go to MK and see our players!

No I went to Blackburn to see our players! [Even worse?]

SheffGull

Feb 27, 2006
Sheffield
Brighton did Palace...QPR etc etc....What a bunch of cretins.....who cares...If your involved in trouble, glorify it or act hard and talk about it you obviously arent a football fan...your just a sad excuse for a human!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Brighton did Palace...QPR etc etc....What a bunch of cretins.....who cares...If your involved in trouble, glorify it or act hard and talk about it you obviously arent a football fan...your just a sad excuse for a human!

woooaa! Don't shoot the messenger, I wasn't involved, was just curious as to what happened

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

why open the post then, cretin.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Not wanting to get involved but I happened to see exactly what went on from the other side of the road from about 15 yards. I was in said pub at about 6.30pm and had popped out to get a burger while my mates watched Fulham v Liverpool. I'd call it a score draw. Brighton had a go and quickly gave up and disappeared. Looked like Brighton kids against Palace over-60s. I'm not into all that, but happened to witness this little tussle.

A little more exciting than the game on Saturday.

And Paxton Dan that might have been me - I happened to sit next to 2 scroatey Spurs fans drinking Stella and a BHA fan from CJ to East Croydon.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not wanting to get involved but I happened to see exactly what went on from the other side of the road from about 15 yards. I was in said pub at about 6.30pm and had popped out to get a burger while my mates watched Fulham v Liverpool. I'd call it a score draw. Brighton had a go and quickly gave up and disappeared. Looked like Brighton kids against Palace over-60s. I'm not into all that, but happened to witness this little tussle.

A little more exciting than the game on Saturday.

And Paxton Dan that might have been me - I happened to sit next to 2 scroatey Spurs fans drinking Stella and a BHA fan from CJ to East Croydon.

:laugh::laugh:

Not me. This bloke was wearing a Palace shirt, and got on at EC. :)eek:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here