Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble in Shepherd's Bush yesterday

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Going back to the original thread- I was in Shepherds Bush Saturday lunchtime and the only supporters I saw were Palace and QPR fans mingling peacefully- no sign of any BHA 'fans'. We had a KFC sitting in and amongst Palace fans while I was quietly telling my son not to repeat out loud any of my views about the Palace that I had taught him in his indoctrination as an Albion fan!!

Brighton did Palace...QPR etc etc....What a bunch of cretins.....who cares...If your involved in trouble, glorify it or act hard and talk about it you obviously arent a football fan...your just a sad excuse for a human!

Not a football fan if you're a hooligan, that is the same old excuse reeled out by people all the time and it is bollocks. There are plenty of people who like to have punch ups at football who are genuine football fans, it's that they just like to fight too.
This doesn't mean I am condoning violence at football or that I get involved in it, but I do realise that there are plenty of men who like to have a row at matches who are genuine followers of their respective football teams.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not a football fan if you're a hooligan, that is the same old excuse reeled out by people all the time and it is bollocks. There are plenty of people who like to have punch ups at football who are genuine football fans, it's that they just like to fight too.
This doesn't mean I am condoning violence at football or that I get involved in it, but I do realise that there are plenty of men who like to have a row at matches who are genuine followers of their respective football teams.

Well said.:clap:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
So why, just because they're 50'odd do they automatically become to old, to be doing that kind of stuff? They're big boys they can look after themselves.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
your sooo right,ive been to 76 grounds with bha,some 5/6 times and ive seen our loonies out at every ground,including carlisle,scunny, scarbourough,etc etc,so dont say they aint footy fans,you havent a clue,just the usual stereotype

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
your sooo right,ive been to 76 grounds with bha,some 5/6 times and ive seen our loonies out at every ground,including carlisle,scunny, scarbourough,etc etc,so dont say they aint footy fans,you havent a clue,just the usual stereotype

There is an argument to say that in his view they do not fit in with his definition of a stereo typical footy fan. Each to their own I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here