Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble in Shepherd's Bush yesterday

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Whilst on the subject of seeing people of here, I would like to Thank a certain NSC'er [Cannot remember his name - if you see this quote it :laugh:] for telling me there was a very small toilet at the end of the train on Saturday, as the big slide door one was shut. If I ever see you again, I'll happily buy you a beer, as you saved my bladders life. Thank you.

Whilst on the subject of seeing people of here, I would like to Thank a certain NSC'er [Cannot remember his name - if you see this quote it :laugh:] for telling me there was a very small toilet at the end of the train on Saturday, as the big slide door one was shut. If I ever see you again, I'll happily buy you a beer, as you saved my bladders life. Thank you.

It was me

Jan 30, 2008
Not wanting to get involved but I happened to see exactly what went on from the other side of the road from about 15 yards. I was in said pub at about 6.30pm and had popped out to get a burger while my mates watched Fulham v Liverpool. I'd call it a score draw. Brighton had a go and quickly gave up and disappeared. Looked like Brighton kids against Palace over-60s. I'm not into all that, but happened to witness this little tussle.

A little more exciting than the game on Saturday.

And Paxton Dan that might have been me - I happened to sit next to 2 scroatey Spurs fans drinking Stella and a BHA fan from CJ to East Croydon.
you prick get some glasses :nono:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
dont think it would be wise to spill the beans on here fella would it?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oh Das has gone!

30? 50? Das Reich involved? SJLM claiming to be ITK about past rucks.

What a shower of shit, Das Reich is what? 50? and is hanging around Shepherds Bush waiting to welly some poor twat..Jesus wept.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
30? 50? Das Reich involved? SJLM claiming to be ITK about past rucks.

What a shower of shit, Das Reich is what? 50? and is hanging around Shepherds Bush waiting to welly some poor twat..Jesus wept.

Mate i know nothing about past rucks, i just happen to know a few mates who were in the Crescent pub drinking on that evening that is all and they told me what happened. Alas i am way off the mark about something! :shrug:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Mate i know nothing about past rucks, i just happen to know a few mates who were in the Crescent pub drinking on that evening that is all and they told me what happened. Alas i am way off the mark about something! :shrug:
what happened in the crescent that evening then ? I would like to hear your side and das's or some other seagull's version of events.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here