Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Trouble at the game ?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Some have told me to stay off here with updates as they are bored of it, and I respect that. But equally some wanted to know how I was doing. So I’ll keep this brief and then stay off the subject. I spent 4 hours in A&E undergoing tests and scans this evening following the unprovoked assault by a WHU fan post match. Confirmed diagnosis severe concussion injury and whiplash, and bruising to back of skull. Updated WHU and Met Police, charge likely to be upgraded to GBH due to extent of impacts. Now back home recuperating, told symptoms will persist for up to 4 weeks. I’m due to be long hauling to Oz to see my son inside that timescale so further checks required later to give me the green light to fly. Thank you for your good wishes. I’ll stay off now, so please forgive me if I do not respond any further on here to acknowledge good wishes, just trust me they are very genuinely appreciated. I’m struggling, but I’ll get through. Barber has been excellent, as always.

Name and shame them. This is important, this about as real as you get for an away fan as it can happen to anyone of us.The one good piece of news in this was that it was a WHU fan who caught the perpetrator again not sure if that made the press release.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
B*ll*cks to all the moaners, I hope you feel better soon. If they get cross about reading about, simple, don't read about it. Good health S.W.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Get well soon SW, saddened to read your experiences, glad you are OK, pleased that the medics have checked you over, and the club(s) and SusPolFooty are on the case.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Police are looking for three West Ham supporters who homophobically abused Brighton supporters on Saturday.
A police spokesman said when caught they will be banned from watching West Ham for life so far, 27,000 supporters have said it was them.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
[MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] So glad that everything was ok at the hospital. Hopefully:thumbsup: for your trip to Australia. Try to get as much rest as possible.

To the moaners, don't open and read the thread.:tosser::wanker::wanker:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Police are looking for three West Ham supporters who homophobically abused Brighton supporters on Saturday.
A police spokesman said when caught they will be banned from watching West Ham for life so far, 27,000 supporters have said it was them.

They’re only looking for 3?!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports