Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trouble at the game today

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Reading now that this happened after the match, in West Street, near Wetherspoons, how is this in any way linked to football/Brighton fans?

If it happened after the match why did the victim feel upset and uncomfortable during the match and left after 40 minutes (apart from the fact they were losing)? I got this information from the victim's tweet, not the witness's. It was in West Street before the match.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sorry :lolol: :facepalm:

On closer look it's definitely the same bloke, I guess he didn't want to lower the tone of his vlog.

Yep, definitely the same bloke. He's all over his Twitter post about it but didn't mention it once on his vlog or look particularly worried about, well, anything except their comical passing.

Very rum.

[SUP][/SUP]

Sounds to me like this has been taken hugely out of context. Watford fans I saw were gobby shites wearing the stoney, so probably deserved a good smack.

There's never smoke without fire as they say. A lot of wet wipes here, cant go round filming everyone either lol that basically promotes it as you are just standing by letting it happen, to just get 3o seconds of film. Pathetic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would never advocate violence but filming yourself whilst watching a football match deserves something..

One of the highlights for D'ings goal yesterday there's a mess of a hairy man, screaming at the goal, with his phone right in front of his face.

Jobber.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If it happened in West Street could have been anybody, even a Luton fans stag do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Bit cheeky, singing “your support is fecking shit”

I hardly heard them, I thought their vocal support was very poor.

I honestly thought they were cheering in sign language for most of the game! One of the quietest sets of away supporters I've seen in a long time...

As for the video.. :facepalm:

At just after 2 minutes it looks like they've abducted Ed Sheeran, and that berk who went to down a pint in one and gave up half way through really ought to have asked for that to be edited out. punish:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
whopper of the season ...thread closed...:tosser:

and i just watched his vid and he is a firkin whopper ...stay indoors stop embarrassing yourself and your club.....twatt

Jan 30, 2008
Most thugs are just bullies. Think it is time that more fans take responsibility and with cameras take pictures of these thugs and get them banned. Much nicer when you can walk to the ground and have a chat with an opposition fan rather than dodging punches. Unfortunately, there are still plenty morons about.
Service crew anyone :dunce:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here