Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trouble at the game today

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Bit of pushing and shoving in the North west corner a chap who should know better at his age kicks off to a group of younger fans in the row in front, he’s done this before he really is idiotic behaviour from someone of his age

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Did you throw the punch or caught the punch???

It was the first one I caught down West Street and let's just say it reset the expectations of a rather over confident 16 year old :wink:
I think most people using West Street from the 70s to the present day have experienced some form of unpleasantness attached to this area.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
At Brighton you're more likely to get twatted by one of your own fans these days. Mable up in the ESU once donged me with her walking stick when I said that Bruno was on poor form. I think that was the day she threw her undies in his direction and hit a steward in the face.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep, unfortunately football still has its share of morons:-

[TWEET]843198742354411520[/TWEET]

Then the angry test in the wheelchair to the left gets angry at Hune for the bloke shoving him into him :facepalm: So Leeds.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bit of pushing and shoving in the North west corner a chap who should know better at his age kicks off to a group of younger fans in the row in front, he’s done this before he really is idiotic behaviour from someone of his age

Saw that….looked like a few were stood up in a ‘mostly sitting’ bit……?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It changes perspective on a lot of the comments on here though talking about bans, fan behaviour etc as there’s no evidence at all that it was even a fan - the Watford fan tweeting it even said it probably wasn’t

https://twitter.com/rickyharts/status/1429354437273870341?s=21

Further down on that is this,

Alex King
[MENTION=17609]Alex[/MENTION]_King_10
·
13h
Got jumped by two Brighton fans earlier who knocked my tooth out , really made me feel uncomfortable at footy for the first time ever , had to leave after 40 minutes , even more disheartening when the police tell you they won’t catch him , ah well , we live and we learn , COYH.

Seems like the same incident.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Further down on that is this,

Alex King
[MENTION=17609]Alex[/MENTION]_King_10
·
13h
Got jumped by two Brighton fans earlier who knocked my tooth out , really made me feel uncomfortable at footy for the first time ever , had to leave after 40 minutes , even more disheartening when the police tell you they won’t catch him , ah well , we live and we learn , COYH.

Seems like the same incident.

Then, what’s this all about, when he says this in reply to a Brighton fan..

Leo Eyles
[MENTION=13410]Seagull[/MENTION]eo
·
3h
Replying to
[MENTION=21573]Dog[/MENTION]Imaginary
and
[MENTION=33822]Ricky[/MENTION]harts
All sorts of Stag groups etc. down West Street, WHU shirts spotted for example. Was it defo Albion fans who attacked you? Sorry to hear about this, whoever it was, hope you are ok.

Ricky Hart
Thing is I don’t even think it was people going to the football. No club colours. Walking away from Brighton station as we walked towards it.

There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies in this story, sad if true, but I’m starting to smell bullshite.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Happened at a Friday night game at the Amex against Leeds the season you won promotion. Just as we got on a train at Brighton station for the Amex, a group of Brighton fans punched a young Leeds fan about 15 years old in the face. Other Leeds fans went to his aid but there was no more punches thrown. The Brighton guy who hit him was big - with a full beard and wore a full-length black leather coat. During the game one of our groups other half went to the ladies and didn't return so after the game we searched everywhere for her and waited for someone to check the ladies so we were one of the last out of the ground. As we walked past the away end to walk towards the station, we recognised the same big fella with his small gang picking off Leeds fans on their own. We went to the stewards who stepped in but a few minutes later the same group were at it again.

Blimey, a Leeds fan complaining about someone causing aggro; I don't think I've ever been to a Leeds game where there hasn't been trouble from Yorkshire's finest...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Leo Eyles
·
3h
Replying to
and
All sorts of Stag groups etc. down West Street, WHU shirts spotted for example. Was it defo Albion fans who attacked you? Sorry to hear about this, whoever it was, hope you are ok.

Ricky Hart
Thing is I don’t even think it was people going to the football. No club colours. Walking away from Brighton station as we walked towards it.

There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies in this story, sad if true, but I’m starting to smell bullshite.

You are quoting a witness, the other guy I quoted seems to be the victim.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Leo Eyles
·
3h
Replying to
and

Ricky Hart

"got jumped by 2 brighton fans" ...."thing is i don't even know if they were brighton fans"....moving on then ffs.....:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here