Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel and drinks for millwall (5 threads Merged)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
what is the best route to millwall by train from tonbridge, not been to millwalls new ground.:albion2:

Straight to London bridge, change there for south bermondsey, then a ten minute walk to the ground.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I think we should organise a raffle which everyone who asks about travel to Millwall or Watford is entered into. The winner could receive access to free train timetables and fare information, a free online map covering, in detail, the whole of the British Isles (and the world), and a link to an exclusive website detailing advice and experience of travelling to every football ground in the UK. I'm not sure how these things could be set up, it may be costly, but the winner stands to claim a quite stupendous prize.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I think we should organise a raffle which everyone who asks about travel to Millwall or Watford is entered into. The winner could receive access to free train timetables and fare information, a free online map covering, in detail, the whole of the British Isles (and the world), and a link to an exclusive website detailing advice and experience of travelling to every football ground in the UK. I'm not sure how these things could be set up, it may be costly, but the winner stands to claim a quite stupendous prize.

totally this.......with added bells and whistles

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
what is the best route to millwall by train from tonbridge, not been to millwalls new ground.:albion2:

Now that is a very good question. We have never had a thread on "How to get to Millwall?" before. (well not for minutes anyway).

I think this will go on for about 40 pages.

Can you get a mate to start a "Where to drink at Millwall?" thread.

I might actually start a new one myself. Something along the lines of "Are you too thick to go to Millwall?"

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Only worth it if we can make it all seachable and make this search thingy have a catchy name. Hoogle maybe? That way Hooligans can find their way around.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This thread is designed to help you GET to Millwall.

Saturday 22nd September.

1) Get out of bed. This is an important step in GETTING to Millwall.
2) Get dressed (optional)
3) Open your front door.
4) Go outside.
5) Go to nearest train station ask the man for a return to South Bermondsey.
6) Follow instructions on ticket. (Hint go to London Bridge first)

How to get to Market Porter from London Bridge Station.

1) Turn RIGHT outside main entrance of London Bridge station.
2) Proceed along London Bridge Walk and through underpass make a gentle left turn past parade of shops.
3) Turn left at Southwark Catherdral then right into Stoney Street.

There is an alternative route to Market Porter which involves walking due West outside London Bridge Station, however this is cumbersome and busy.

If drving to Millwall enter SE16 3LN into your SatNav.

For parking look for signs marked PARKING or more importantly NO PARKING.

You should be fine.

Welcome to the "how to get to/drink at Millwall club"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just wondering the best route to millwall by train and where is everyone drinking?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I know this!

Tonbridge - London Bridge

London Bridge - South Bermondey.

Piece of piss, or am I missing something?!?!

This is correct. The route i'll be taking.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Sorry, I forgot this.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Can you buy Roast Chestnuts from a hawker in Cold Blow Lane?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
mill.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here