Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transsexuals to get special treatment in prisions

A twenty page government report has just been released on how transsexuals should be treated whilst in prison. This includes
1 How prison officers should address him/her.
2 The supplying of padded bras and other items of clothing.
3 The supplying of makeup.

What's going wrong. Seems that you need to be a sexual devient to get any perks these days!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Since when have transexuals become sexual deviants ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pringles. Now.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Pringles. Now.

plus put your feet up with some cotton wool between your toes and a glass of chardonnay and stick on a sex and the city dvd. whilst shaving your face. as is totally normal and woe betide anyone who thinks its slightly unusual.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A twenty page government report has just been released on how transsexuals should be treated whilst in prison. This includes
1 How prison officers should address him/her.
2 The supplying of padded bras and other items of clothing.
3 The supplying of makeup.

What's going wrong. Seems that you need to be a sexual devient to get any perks these days!

Not a WHOLE 20 pages ??? Wow - what a waste of government time :facepalm:

Maybe, just maybe, prison officers wanted guidance on how to address such issues ? Amazing how bigots can make a mountain out of mole hill :wanker:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
plus put your feet up with some cotton wool between your toes and a glass of chardonnay and stick on a sex and the city dvd. whilst shaving your face. as is totally normal and woe betide anyone who thinks its slightly unusual.

Chuckles.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I base my opinion on that anything that deviates from the normal has to be deviant

Along with your opinions about:
black people all working in MacDonalds Black managers...where are they?
Saif Gaddafi being an all-round nice guy saif Gadaffi

and recently you really shined through with this comment "...and before anyone gets upset, Wog is an Australian expression for a Black fella" Anti-homosexual language hordings

You're just another wind-up merchant

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That's right, play the bigot card. Can't you come up with anything better?

Advice on how to deal with transsexuals in prison seems pretty reasonable to me. In the same way I would expect prison officers to get advice on how to deal with drug addicts, disabled people, people with HIV etc etc etc.

So you've either started this thread as a fishing exercise or because your a bit simple or because you have an axe to grind about transsexuals ( i.e. you're a bigot ).

You're the one that claimed transsexuals are deviants - care to explain that bigoted statement ?

Advice on how to deal with transsexuals in prison seems pretty reasonable to me. In the same way I would expect prison officers to get advice on how to deal with drug addicts, disabled people, people with HIV etc etc etc.

So you've either started this thread as a fishing exercise or because your a bit simple or because you have an axe to grind about transsexuals ( i.e. you're a bigot ).

You're the one that claimed transsexuals are deviants - care to explain that bigoted statement ?

Anything/ anyone who deviates from what is deemed to be normal is therefore deviant.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
seems those in Wrexham are OK with transsexuals as one is about to take over the club
good on her to.
up here in Wale we have programmes on her hotel chain and how she and her husband run them

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
At my old job there was a guy called Andrew who worked in our Manchester office.

They relocated to Brighton, for the 6mths prior to the op (or whatever it is) that they have to live as a woman, dress like a woman etc etc we had no problems with either viewing her as a woman or calling her by her preferred new name of Helen.

Then she went for the op (which costs thousands paid for by herself before anyone says anything) and returned to work.

She now works and lives in new zealand. Relocated with a new partner. Who is male since you ask or not.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why Helen? Way better names than that to choose.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Since the beginning of time. Please discuss. I base my opinion on that anything that deviates from the normal has to be deviant

You must be so proud of being a stereotypic taxi driver. I bet you wouldn't have a darkie in your cab. I would wonder at what constitutes 'normal' in your world, what do bigots come under ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here