Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transsexuals to get special treatment in prisions

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I suggest that people should look at what is in there pants/nickers and if you a male parts then you are a man and if you have female parts you are a woman. Nature gives you at birth what it intends you to be.

Must be tricky for you then, you think you have male genitals and yet you're a ****.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Must be tricky for you then, you think you have male genitals and yet you're a ****.

GOAL ALERT:

Rasping, fizzing low drive into the bottom-left corner after some good build up play.

bhaexpress 1
public school boy 0

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
:lolol: Brilliant! What are you and Westdene Seagull going to do with Public School Boy now that you OWN him?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You bet your tight little ass they'll be getting special treamtment :D

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Will they get free microlight lessons?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So a man thinks he`s a woman and the NHS chop his knob off and call him a girl.

When I worked at St Francis hospital years ago there was an old boy who thought he was a pirate. Perhaps they should have chopped his leg off and stuck a parrot on his shoulder.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I suggest that people should look at what is in there pants/nickers and if you a male parts then you are a man and if you have female parts you are a woman. Nature gives you at birth what it intends you to be.

What a simple world you live in. Nature sometimes gets confused, and not just with gender. If anyone is born that deviates from your definition of "normal", is it "karma" from a previous life?

Oh, and:fishing: - yet again.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
anyone remember norm from the curtain shop in saltdean. he was a belter probably the most brazen trans sexual ever. used to go in the spanish as norma and sit there necking pints.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You must be so proud of being a stereotypic taxi driver. I bet you wouldn't have a darkie in your cab. I would wonder at what constitutes 'normal' in your world, what do bigots come under ?

sorry I must have missed that
is he/she really a taxi driver..............................because if so that explains a lot
this does not include any other taxi drivers on this board of coarse

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So a man thinks he`s a woman and the NHS chop his knob off and call him a girl.

The way I've always thought about it, going from being a bloke to being a woman is pretty much the biggest physical change a person could possibly undergo, involving long periods of medical treatment, surgery, social stigma and probably a whole load of general shit from a lot of people. So I could only conclude that if someone was prepared to undergo all that, plus the endless sniggering from people who know, people who think they know, and people on buses that you've never even met but who will happily take the piss out of another human being just because they look a bit different....well you must be pretty damn sure in your own mind that you are the person your brain is telling you, and not the one your body is.

It must be a complete and utter headfuck, not to put too fine a point on it. If you really, really are that certain about yourself that you'd be prepared to suffer all that gender reassignment procedures entail, then who are any of us to say they're wrong, or perverse, or whatever? It's far more than just a case of a bloke that wants to wear dresses. Spending your entire life denying it would be a pretty crushing feeling I reckon. I certainly wouldn't envy anyone in that position, it would be horrible surely? It's not something you'd just come up with on a whim.

All this report appears to have actually done is provide guidance for staff in the prison system on a subject they might not actually be familiar with, and offer assistance in how to deal with that in the context of their job. Basic politeness and human decency. What's the big issue?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Does that principle also apply to Siamese twins, or someone born with a physical disfigurement? Should they be barred from medical treatment or are we allowed to interfere with nature in those cases please?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Keep on with the female hormone treatment duckie and don't forget to give your gender bender bum chums a kiss good night

Yep, a real taxi driver, pity you don't know what a taxidermist is, then you'd know what you need to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here