Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transsexuals to get special treatment in prisions

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
A twenty page government report has just been released on how transsexuals should be treated whilst in prison. This includes
1 How prison officers should address him/her.
2 The supplying of padded bras and other items of clothing.
3 The supplying of makeup.

What's going wrong. Seems that you need to be a sexual devient to get any perks these days!

I particularly liked

4)Free holidays to UZBEKISTAN (Is Becky Stan- birthplace of the transsexual)

TNBA

TTF

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The way I've always thought about it, going from being a bloke to being a woman is pretty much the biggest physical change a person could possibly undergo, involving long periods of medical treatment

I`ve heard the most painful part of the procedure is having you`re brain shrunk and you`re mouth widened.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Keep on with the female hormone treatment duckie and don't forget to give your gender bender bum chums a kiss good night

Thank you for proving my point that you're a bigot. Judging by other posts you're a racist bigot. God knows how you ever passed the Taxi exams.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Thank you for proving my point that you're a bigot. Judging by other posts you're a racist bigot. God knows how you ever passed the Taxi exams.

Didn't think mini cab drivers needed a test. The rest is spot on though. A trifle ironic that he supposedly supports this club though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Public School Boy, an object lesson on how to look stupid without using a mirror.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So by your logic evolution is deviant behaviour, or not liking Coldplay, X Factor or the Titanic?

I've always found the Lord of the Rings movies really boring. I am such a deviant.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well yes, after all you do like to wear a quasi facist uniform, explains it all.

I know, and on the occasions I've had dealings with transgender people in the course of my work, I've actually addressed them by the name they asked to be known as...PC gone mad I tell you....what a soft, bleeding-heart, tree-hugging trendy liberal I must be eh?

To add to my abnormal tendencies, I also support a traditionally unsuccessful lower divisioin football team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here