Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transport improvements to and from the Amex

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
tbh i've never timed it but it feels like 15 minutes, after Barnsley for example the bus i got just happened to be a limited stopper so virtually straight into town. It could be 20 or 25 minutes but that's not the point, the point i'm trying to make is that people are using the train because its free and the bus isn't.

I'm sure you have a point .. my experience is limited to P&R which is royally frigging disorganised and I can't deny I'm pissed off that the club seemingly don't want to engage in any discussion or make their views known. That's all

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
I quite agree with you about the Park and Rides and especially Mill road? One suggestion - give everyone a questionnaire seeking their views, when get get on the bus. They could be collected at the next home game. Simples- or is it?

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
I thought at one point they were going to lengthen the platforms at Falmer but I suppose if this was done all the other stations along the line would have to have the same thing done. The idea about ressurecting the siding at Falmer and using a shuttle service sounds good but would obviously come at a fair cost.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
87183448.HghZkHfy.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here