Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transport improvements to and from the Amex

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Bearing in mind the extra 8,000 seats hopefully going in later what can be done to ensure this does happen. I don't think its a foregone conclusion until the transport situation is improved especially away from the stadium after matches. Any ideas ?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Monorail or underground

Possibly a rollercoaster into town as well

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
They did that in the Barlcaycard advert so why not here. Come on Bloom get your cheque book out.

See now if Barclaycard had sponsored the stadium we could have got them to build one. Complete with More Than A Feeling blasting out when you're on it

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I also posted a thread about B&H Buses acquiring more bendibuses.

supergeorge

Sep 7, 2009
Can I just ask, What do people expect from the transport? Do these expectations need to be lowered or just be realistic?

Do you all expect to have a train or bus waiting when YOU decide to leave the ground, is it that at the Amex we do not expect to have to wait at all for anything?

I have follwoed the Albion all over the country and used various modes of transport, I've also tried most availabale at the Amex.

I have queued for over an hour to get out of car parks at Colchester, Wycombe and MK Dons.

I've waited at Park and Ride queues at Soutampton, Reading and Withdean

I've got the train back from too many places I care to mention but the common theme is that I EXPECT to have to wait at some point.

The club are learning, they are listening, they are trying to improve things, they will get better. But don't expect zero queing times, why not lower ones expectations or do your bit and stagger your journey home.

Thank you

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
We could get a giant flock of trained bats to pick us up one by one by the back of our shirts, and drop us off where ever we need dropping off, paying them in peanuts and cashew nuts

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
2188268022_c33ffddb06.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We could get a giant flock of trained bats to pick us up one by one by the back of our shirts, and drop us off where ever we need dropping off, paying them in peanuts and cashew nuts

That would increase the risk of vehicle bat collisions though and we would fail in the planning application

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
That would increase the risk of vehicle bat collisions though and we would fail in the planning application

A giant flock of trained bats who have done their flying proficency tests and are also wearing high visibility bat capes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here