Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day ***OFFICIAL*** Thread

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Why is this disappointing so far, yes i really hoped for a big name forward or someone who would put the ball in the net as to go up i think this is the player we be missing, but Lua Lua is a big signing and means we now have Bennett and Lua Lua on the wings, very good with Calderon and Painter behind them.
Very promising, also we have signed Poke, Calderon, Battipedi, Baz, Greer, Sparrow, Ankergren, Kishishev and Bridcutt already now add Agdestein and Lua Lua, been a very busy buying season for us.
I think 11 players signed is pretty active for us, and Poyet is kind of guy who wouldnt buy a player if didnt believe was right one, the foreign guys got in i believe is a chance as they young and one year deals.
I trust Poyet even though im still hoping get a proven striker, as this would take longer to finish off as well.
Roberts be a dream.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Why is this disappointing so far, yes i really hoped for a big name forward or someone who would put the ball in the net as to go up i think this is the player we be missing, but Lua Lua is a big signing and means we now have Bennett and Lua Lua on the wings, very good with Calderon and Painter behind them.
Very promising, also we have signed Poke, Calderon, Battipedi, Baz, Greer, Sparrow, Ankergren, Kishishev and Bridcutt already now add Agdestein and Lua Lua, been a very busy buying season for us.
I think 11 players signed is pretty active for us, and Poyet is kind of guy who wouldnt buy a player if didnt believe was right one, the foreign guys got in i believe is a chance as they young and one year deals.
I trust Poyet even though im still hoping get a proven striker, as this would take longer to finish off as well.
Roberts be a dream.

We have such a great team :D :albion2:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That's it, there's no more.

There will be a story or two of being after someone but something will have occurred for it to have fallen through.

And then another line about being happy with the squad we have etc etc

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Got to be chasing a big deal. Assuming Poyet was accurate in saying 30% of his budget remained I doubt Bridcutt for 5 months, Norwegain 18 year old on a years deal + 15k fee and Lua Lua on loan for 4 months have wiped that out.

I think we are waiting on events elsewhere.....

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Well that was good, signed a player for the reserves when we need a striker up there with Murray. We don't need this "one for the future" bollocks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's it, there's no more.

There will be a story or two of being after someone but something will have occurred for it to have fallen through.

And then another line about being happy with the squad we have etc etc

Especially disappointing when you've stayed up until 2.30 in the morning hoping for better? :p

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Especially disappointing when you've stayed up until 2.30 in the morning hoping for better? :p

Haha I only have myself to blame.

I know how it works having done this on numerous other transfer deadlines.

I still some how manage to get sucked in and stay up a bit too late though.

Never again! (until the next time)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here