Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day ***OFFICIAL*** Thread

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Are the club holding back on this Norwegian signing in hope of adding it to a bigger announcement? No inside info or anything just musing really..

Probably waiting for all paperwork to clear

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
Gus Poyet is 80-1 to go to Villa, same as the likes of Martin Laursen AND Capello. It aint gonna happen!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
The Norwegian is confirmed - club text

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
17:00: Albion have signed Norweigan under-19 international Torbjorn Agdestein from Stord FC for a nominal fee. The 18-year-old striker joins on a one-year deal, and boss Gus Poyet explained, "He is a young talent, and we were told he is very quick and direct; we looked at him and that information was right. He will initiailly be part of the development squad, but I want him to be pushing for a place in the first-team squad."

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
whys there nothing on website about the The Norwegian player

Club text will come through first otherwise whats the point in paying for it to find out at the same time as everyone else
Give it 10 mins or so it will be on.

That is if there has actually been a club text

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Albion have signed Norweigan under-19 international Torbjorn Agdestein from Stord FC for a nominal fee. The 18-year-old striker joins on a one-year deal, and boss Gus Poyet explained, "He is a young talent, and we were told he is very quick and direct; we looked at him and that information was right. He will initiailly be part of the development squad, but I want him to be pushing for a place in the first-team squad."

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
too busy working on the paragraph for the top striker!

Hmm I feel we may be heading down Disappointment Alley yet again on the big striker hope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here