Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day ***OFFICIAL*** Thread

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
As BBC Sport states

Of course, though, there are bound to be deals that were completed before the transfer window shut but haven't been announced yet - so don't you dare go anywhere

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
0,,10306~9015741,00.jpg

That kit is DISGUSTING.
Suits that disgusting club to be fair :tosser:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
BARNES IS BLOODY GOOD ENOUGH!! He played well at Swindon by himself. I believe Spaz can easily be a Murray character from midfield in a 4-5-1...

Barnes was SHIT at Swindon, and everyone else around me agreed, but thats your opinion. He was also very poor at home to Rochdale, since then i've been on holiday so cant comment, but he hardly looked great in pre-season.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Without that extra striker for cover we are well and truly f***ed if Murray of Barnes get injured. ... lets hope we hear something in the next hour or 2 or have some-one lined up for a loan

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
The other one comes in to the team?

I do not have a problem with Murray and Barnes being our front 2, they looked quite good together on Saturday. We also have a strong midfield to play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3.

The problem is if there is an injury or suspension to either player we have no plan B !!!

We need a striker end of.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Barnes was SHIT at Swindon, and everyone else around me agreed, but thats your opinion. He was also very poor at home to Rochdale, since then i've been on holiday so cant comment, but he hardly looked great in pre-season.

Well, he was played left midfield against Rochdale? Now we have LuaLua we can play 4-4-2 like we did against Walsall and dominate the game. Happiness and optimism for all!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Without that extra striker for cover we are well and truly f***ed if Murray of Barnes get injured. ... lets hope we hear something in the next hour or 2 or have some-one lined up for a loan

IF Calderon gets done IF Painter gets done IF Greer gets done IF Bennett gets done where do you stop

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the buses have arrived Edna

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here