Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Trains: Brighton / Seaford - possible disruption. Best to check before you travel

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Clearly only going to be a patchwork of services the day after a humungous storm. Maybe cut SASTA a bit of slack just this once?

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
I just turned up at Eastbourne station and was directed to platform 3 now on route to Brighton, train nearly empty. Driver said on tannoy not running to timetable, when they have a driver and guard they will run a train. Currently at Berwick.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I just turned up at Eastbourne station and was directed to platform 3 now on route to Brighton, train nearly empty. Driver said on tannoy not running to timetable, when they have a driver and guard they will run a train. Currently at Berwick.

We are currently on a train that left Eastbourne 5 minutes ago which is pretty empty. It’s stopping at all stations to Brighton.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Trains cancelled from the west now ffs.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Is the service from bton to Falmer okay?

Considering getting dropped off but no idea where is best as usually get the train. Any ideas?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Considering getting dropped off but no idea where is best as usually get the train. Any ideas?
It was ok 30 mins ago.

Things change of course.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

No trains Bton to Falmer atm. No info on when or if they might resume.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
1st train after FT left Falmer for Brighton about 5.20pm in about 10 mins 4 trains in opposite direction. Chaos and as someone else said postpone match? Im not sure but equally that call isnt unfounded. Ground built in place its snookered if trains are not running/disrupted. But then since when do fans concerns matter.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
1st train after FT left Falmer for Brighton about 5.20pm in about 10 mins 4 trains in opposite direction. Chaos and as someone else said postpone match? Im not sure but equally that call isnt unfounded. Ground built in place its snookered if trains are not running/disrupted. But then since when do fans concerns matter.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Left at 90 mins - weird thing was there was no queue at all at Falmer. There was a train to Brighton at about 4.55, next one 5.25. But nowhere near as crowded as normal. Almost walked straight on to the platform.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I left about half hour after the game and had to queue with the wanker with the drum for the train

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
…. because most people left the game very early?

Exactly….some went after the third goal, despite it being a weekend with no Neighbours scheduled

Some geezer messaged Radio Sussex after the game complaining that Biss (not the only one) had gone down the tunnel without applauding the supporters …hardly anyone left to applaud

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Nah, I left as the board went up. A few people around me had left earlier, but the vast majority still in the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here