Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Trains: Brighton / Seaford - possible disruption. Best to check before you travel

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Maybe a mod or OP could change the title ?

Calling [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION]

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Maybe a mod or OP could change the title ?

Calling [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION]

Happy to amend it but I’m not across the details. What would be a more accurate thread title?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Happy to amend it but I’m not across the details. What would be a more accurate thread title?

Good point

Maybe 'train disruptions between Brighton and Seaford - situation changing' but more eloquent :thumbsup:

*edit* Perfect

Last edited:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Everyone relax, not a lot anyone at southern can do about a storm, the service will be to a decent standard by KO. 25 trees incidents alone on southern yesterday, all the trains are not in the right place, this morning was always going to be bad.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Everyone relax, not a lot anyone at southern can do about a storm, the service will be to a decent standard by KO. 25 trees incidents alone on southern yesterday, all the trains are not in the right place, this morning was always going to be bad.
Only 4 hrs to ko.plenty of ways of getting to the amex . excellent bus service .plenty of taxis available.keep dry safe & enjoy

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
No trains running from Hastings / St Leonards but just need to get to Bexhill where trains are running to Falmer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
We had bigger storms along the south coast about 10 years ago. Beach huts destroyed, tonnes of pebbles swept onto roads, floods.
Totally get the chaos this has caused countrywide including our rail networks but I am almost certain it was definitely not the worst Sussex has seen for thirty years.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Southern website live departure board not working which isn't helpful

Edit - is working on National Rail site
Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here