Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Trains: Brighton / Seaford - possible disruption. Best to check before you travel

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Exactly….some went after the third goal, despite it being a weekend with no Neighbours scheduled

Some geezer messaged Radio Sussex after the game complaining that Biss (not the only one) had gone down the tunnel without applauding the supporters …hardly anyone left to applaud

I heard that caller, or another, who didn’t seemed to be pleased with the players attitude in not hanging around to acknowledge the crowd (what was left of it).

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Nah, I left as the board went up. A few people around me had left earlier, but the vast majority still in the stadium.

Rubbish.
Honestly you are either joking or need glasses, loads left after the third goal, many more after their disallowed goal.
I looked around the stadium at 90 minutes and it was mostly blue seats.

Wish I had taken a photo now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Rubbish.
Honestly you are either joking or need glasses, loads left after the third goal, many more after their disallowed goal.

It had crossed my mind to take a photo…glad you saw it that way, I was about to book my appointment at Specsavers

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Rubbish.

Some people get very defensive, fearful that we might be seen as poorly supported by the outside world.

They see a mirage of a packed Amex on 75 minutes.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Rubbish.

Not where I was. And if that was the case, surely there'd be BIGGER queues before the final whistle? I normally stay right till the end, but walked almost right on to the platform having left on 90. From what you're saying, I can only imagine the queues at Falmer were absolutely horrendous at 4.30pm. Shame you didn't take a photo of that.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I can only imagine the queues at Falmer were absolutely horrendous at 4.30. Shame you didn't take a photo of that.

And why would I have taken a photo of that if I was still in the ground until the final whistle? Daft comment really :facepalm:

Seriously everyone around me had gone before the 90 minutes were up, I looked around the ground and it was very empty, especially the North and East

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not where I was. And if that was the case, surely there'd be BIGGER queues before the final whistle? I normally stay right till the end, but walked almost right on to the platform having left on 90.

I left on 85 minutes (second time I've ever left early, bad fan etc) and there was a very full 12 car train that left Falmer for Brighton at about the 90 minute mark. You'll have turned up just after all the early leavers had got their train.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
366DC003-BA75-4A3D-AF7D-B9A69C1D07BB.jpeg

F9522A11-BF6B-46F7-92DF-87808E97BC32.jpeg

Not my photos but just had a quick look at Twitter and found these.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here