Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train advice for tonight - NO TRAINS BETWEEN THREE BRIDGES & HAYWARDS HEATH TONIGHT

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
At Lewes. Trains appear to be regular, but LOADS of people, and we're queuing to get on the platform.

At Lewes. Trains appear to be regular, but LOADS of people, and we're queuing to get on the platform.
No problem at all at Lewes when Roz and I walked into the station at 6.35pm, to find a half-empty front carriage of a train that left five minutes later. The odd thing was that there was barely any room at all in the second and third carriages of the same train. Why do people choose to cram themselves into the first carriage they get to, when a 20 yard walk along the platform would deliver a comfortable ride?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just got in lovely stuff.

.. and had to put up with some Leeds fans from SOUTHAMPTON, complaining about the stadium.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No problem at all at Lewes when Roz and I walked into the station at 6.35pm, to find a half-empty front carriage of a train that left five minutes later. The odd thing was that there was barely any room at all in the second and third carriages of the same train. Why do people choose to cram themselves into the first carriage they get to, when a 20 yard walk along the platform would deliver a comfortable ride?

Am I right in thinking you arrived at the station by some method other than another train?

If you showed up just before a train showed up from Haywards Heath, then I guess you were fine, but once that train pulled in they had us all in a big queue on the bridge, waiting to be released onto the platform. When a train arrived they released us onto the platform, in what seemed 50 at a time until the train was full.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here