Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tragic news

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Go back to your roots (not literally as they were chemically destroyed by peroxide years ago). Jordan, Katie, Jordan- no, sorry- it's Katie these days, isn't it? Go and have a nice night down Oceania with some young local youths and if you're lucky enough some of them might group together and run a "sympathy train" on you after one too many WKD's.

(Here's hoping she reads NSC)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Nothing to see here, move along please

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
The sad thing is that some people will actually be really distraught at this news.

I am distraught, me and the girls on the tills at Aldi were talking about it all yesterday afternoon in our fag break. I was so worried I didn't sleep all night and I think it has brought on my spastic colon this morning, I'm very runny.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Quite frankly she is a disgusting whore and it's irksome that someone with no talent can make such money.

By contrast Andre comes across as quite a genuine bloke who cares for his kids including one that is not his and has serious health issues. If anything he was a little naive thinking it was going to be happy ever after.

No sympathy for Reid as he was only ever in it for the money and in all probability he won't be that gutted. As for his MMA skills nowhere near good enough for top level like the UFC.

Peter Andre is as fame hungry and Jordan. He might come across as genuine but he still lives his life through ITV2.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Dont be so bloody tragic. Unless you have an IQ of less than one then it was obvious the whole thing was a farce and farces are there to be laughed at.

Do you personally know Kate? Actually don't bother answering that because it obvious that you don't.

I haven't checked the RIP threads on this site but I wouldn't be surprised if you have taken the piss out of the unfortunate people on there.

This may be a bit harsh but from your post it seems to me that you are a heartless ****.

Sorry, harsh but true.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hang on - a media sham relationship has been dissolved as it is no longer mutually beneficial to the incumbants. ITV2 need a new angle.

Nobodies died.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Do you personally know Kate? Actually don't bother answering that because it obvious that you don't.

I dont, but neither do I know Bin Ladin but that doesn't stop me making an imformed judgement.

I haven't checked the RIP threads on this site but I wouldn't be surprised if you have taken the piss out of the unfortunate people on there.

I didn't know that fat pig that died recently and yes I did comment on her death

This may be a bit harsh but from your post it seems to me that you are a heartless ****.

Thats partly true, but there are infinitely more worthy people that deserve my sympathy

You are a sensitive little soul aren't you.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I know Katie and Alex personally and I am APPALLED and DISGUSTED that you can make poor taste jokes whilst they are actually in the process of splitting up and we don't know all the implications

Give it another hour and it should be ok

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There was me worrying about all those flood victims in Queensland but Katie and Alex splitting is the real news.

It really makes you step back and put things into perspective doesn't it?

I think the floods are caused by God's tears at hearing the news of the split.

I have just bought my thirteenth copy of 'A Brand New World' by Katie and Peter (the first twelve wore out as they were played so often. I urge you all to buy this musical behemoth, just look at some of the reviews on Amazon

If you can imagine a soothing blend of jojoba oils, vanilla, and WD40 being poured into both ear holes simultaneously, then you will have only been able to scratch the surface of the feast of pleasure that is Katie And Pete's "A Whole New World" Album. Similar in it's ambition to Wagner's "ring cycle" but less German, "A Whole New World" is one of the best sound combinations that has ever been recorded. I also found the case very useful for replacing a tile that had been missing in my bathroom for the past two and a half years. A TRIUMPH!
*ESPECIALLY SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH TILED BATHROOMS*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here