Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tragic news

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am truly gutted......we need to mark this occasion at Falmer....perhaps her name can be put on the back of one of the busses that will take the fans to Falmer and back.

After all, she does look a bit like the back of a bus these days, so perhaps she will get the irony?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
This news has just about knocked me sideways, I hardly know what day it is now. I'm in no fit state to organise what to have for dinner tonight, let alone the REMF.

Will you be okay to attend your falmer presentation Easy or is it just too too much for you?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I got my Falmer seat today and have been cock-a-hoop but none of that seems to matter now.
Lets hope she is ok.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is not a total surprise, the publicity surrounding Victoria Beckham being planted and the David Beckham "Will He-Won't He ? " at Spurs have forced poor Katies hand.

This should just make this weeks Tattle rags deadline.

I forsee a full reconcilliation and probable renewal of marriage vows over the next 3 issues of Hello/OK/ Who Cares

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Will you be okay to attend your falmer presentation Easy or is it just too too much for you?

Well its not till Friday, so I have a few days to try to come to terms with the news.

I think its just a case of taking it one day at a time at this stage Lord B, time is a great healer as they say. For now I think I'll just put my dressing gown on, shuffle up to bed with a box of choccies, stick a video on of Katie: The Next Chapter, and cry myself to sleep whilst softly stroking a paperback copy of 'Being Jordan', her groundbreaking, compelling and brutally honest autobiography.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Well its not till Friday, so I have a few days to try to come to terms with the news.

I think its just a case of taking it one day at a time at this stage Lord B, time is a great healer as they say. For now I think I'll just put my dressing gown on, shuffle up to bed with a box of choccies, stick a video on of Katie: The Next Chapter, and cry myself to sleep whilst softly stroking a paperback copy of 'Being Jordan', her groundbreaking, compelling and brutally honest autobiography.

Stiff upper lip............................................

Come to think of it her lower one is as well.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
On a more serious note, how did we ever allow society to 'evolve' into one that rewards talentless people with obscene riches? A society where thousands of people watch their every move and buy up the celebrity magazines?

I stumbled across a fansite of Paris Hilton, I won't embellish on what I was looking for. How can you be a fan of Hilton? She doesn't make anything or do anything, does she?

How can one be a fan of Jordan? Who the f*** buys her perfume? What do you want for Christmas Jodine? I wanna smell like a bronzed slag, y'know, the one who gets all the fellas and has an over inflated chest. Ah yes, I know.

I saw some chap on the DLR with a T-shirt of Jade Goody (complete with the slogan) Princess of Bermondsey. What the hell is that all about? Who wants to be or sympathises with some ugly, racist, unintelligent loser?

Why is someone like Cheryl Cole elevated to the position of a 'talent scout'? She can't sing herself. Why did Britain become obsessed with buying shite music that is force fed to the general public to gain the Christmas number one?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Quite frankly she is a disgusting whore and it's irksome that someone with no talent can make such money.

By contrast Andre comes across as quite a genuine bloke who cares for his kids including one that is not his and has serious health issues. If anything he was a little naive thinking it was going to be happy ever after.

No sympathy for Reid as he was only ever in it for the money and in all probability he won't be that gutted. As for his MMA skills nowhere near good enough for top level like the UFC.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

Stay strong Easy, the smile will return soon and then you can sit back and remember fondly the memories of Katie & Alex together.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am truly gutted......we need to mark this occasion at Falmer....perhaps her name can be put on the back of one of the busses that will take the fans to Falmer and back.

After all, she does look a bit like the back of a bus these days, so perhaps she will get the irony?

What ever happened to the plans for a ginormous plaque with Katie's name on it at the entrance to Clayton Tunnel ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
et_1474485i.jpg

11 Jan 2011: Katie Price (aka Jordan) before going into make-up on the set of her latest blockbuster ITV2 series, was said to be heartbroken

Oy. Keep ET out of this. :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She seems to snag guys that are actually decent blokes. Andre is a cracking bloke and Reid came across in the Celebrity BB as a decent sort of bloke as well. Andre has moved on now and is nailing Lampard's ex.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ITV2 are going to run out of time on their schedule, what with all of the following needing to be shown...

What Katie did next
What Peter did next
What Alex did next
Look it's that carcrash Kerry Katona again (or something)

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
On a more serious note, how did we ever allow society to 'evolve' into one that rewards talentless people with obscene riches? A society where thousands of people watch their every move and buy up the celebrity magazines?

I stumbled across a fansite of Paris Hilton, I won't embellish on what I was looking for. How can you be a fan of Hilton? She doesn't make anything or do anything, does she?

How can one be a fan of Jordan? Who the f*** buys her perfume? What do you want for Christmas Jodine? I wanna smell like a bronzed slag, y'know, the one who gets all the fellas and has an over inflated chest. Ah yes, I know.

I saw some chap on the DLR with a T-shirt of Jade Goody (complete with the slogan) Princess of Bermondsey. What the hell is that all about? Who wants to be or sympathises with some ugly, racist, unintelligent loser?

Why is someone like Cheryl Cole elevated to the position of a 'talent scout'? She can't sing herself. Why did Britain become obsessed with buying shite music that is force fed to the general public to gain the Christmas number one?

I wholeheartedly agree with the views of the honourable gentleman known as B o F.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
ITV2 are going to run out of time on their schedule, what with all of the following needing to be shown...

What Katie did next
What Peter did next
What Alex did next
Look it's that carcrash Kerry Katona again (or something)

:lolol:

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Just waiting for the new ITV2 series...Peter & Katie, back together again. What a money spinner and great entertainment for the more 'discerning' viewer!!

Have to admit I do feel sorry for them, as they may have made some money, but you can only look on them with pity, as totally manipulated by fat cat TV producers and their own greed.

Oh Peter, did nobody say it was dangerous to go into the jungle!!

I blame the Labour Government and Dick Knight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here