Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tragic news

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1346130/Katie-Price-Alex-Reid-announce-marriage-split-afternoon.html

Brace yourseves. Katie and Alex are to split

I....I really thought that this time she'd found true happiness, and that their Las Vegas wedding (and subsequent 2nd wedding ceremony for ITV2) was not a publicity stunt, neither was it a vacuous opportunity to flog yet another reality series and accompanying magazine shoots of a sham relationship to keep them in the medias eye whilst at the same time "getting back" at Peter Andre and showing how strong and totally "over him" she was. No, this really should have been the dawn of a beautiful, long meaningful relationship for them. No matter that he wears her clothes and is firing blanks.

I'm not sure how on earth I can come to terms with this news. I'll be counting down the days until Max Clifford organises a Peter and Katie reunion, and perhaps a renewal of their marriage on the same day as the Royal Wedding perhaps ?

We can only hope and pray.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
She is a mess. No doubt she'll manage to con someone else into marrying her. Someone who is perhaps looking to launch some sort of career or indeed resurrect a stalling career.

Cor!

images

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The sad thing is that some people will actually be really distraught at this news.

Dec 24, 2010
She's such a tramp. Both Reid and Andre come across a bit dinny but they seem nice enough blokes and neither were good enough for her, what exactly does she want? Horrible skanky trollop.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It is only right we have a minute silence before the Peterborough match, black arm bands on the shirts, and Attila plays the Katie Price and Peter Andre version of "A Whole New World"

I'd go further than that. Remember, we are talking here about the most recognisable global icon ever to have come out of Brighton.

I think perhaps the opening game at the Amex should be designated the "Katie Price Tribute Day". She can entertain the crowd before the game with an hour-long set on the pitch where she can sing a medley of her own hits, along with some favourite covers such as I will Survive, and Can't Live (If Living Is Without You). The capacity crowd can then properly pay homage to our heroin, showering her with the love, adulation and support that will hopefully help her to rebuild the pieces of her shattered life.

An additional £20 on the tickets that day would be a small price to pay for this exciting pre-match bonus, and of course someone will have to give up their seats for her and her kids (just for that first game), but surely its the least the club could do under the circumstances.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'd go further than that. Remember, we are talking here about the most recognisable global icon ever to have come out of Brighton.

I think perhaps the opening game at the Amex should be designated the "Katie Price Tribute Day". She can entertain the crowd before the game with an hour-long set on the pitch where she can sing a medley of her own hits, along with some favourite covers such as I will Survive, and Can't Live (If Living Is Without You). The capacity crowd can then properly pay homage to our heroin, showering her with the love, adulation and support that will hopefully help her to rebuild the pieces of her shattered life.

An additional £20 on the tickets that day would be a small price to pay for this exciting pre-match bonus, and of course someone will have to give up their seats for her and her kids (just for that first game), but surely its the least the club could do under the circumstances.

You've put a lot of thought into this, haven't you?

Don't suppose you fancy taking the REMF match off my hands...?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You've put a lot of thought into this, haven't you?

Don't suppose you fancy taking the REMF match off my hands...?

Afraid not Al.
This news has just about knocked me sideways, I hardly know what day it is now. I'm in no fit state to organise what to have for dinner tonight, let alone the REMF.

GAZTASTIC

Sep 17, 2010
HOVE - JUST
Truly truly ghastly woman. Then you think what will she look like when she is in her mid 50's!

The problem is the press create the whole mess - I innocently turned a corner in Prince Albert Street when she was dragging Alex into a fashionable store, clearly having tipped them off about her expedition, and the press had to be seen to be believed - cars strewn all over the road like the frigging Sweeney and the photographers falling over each other. Then you spot her and think FFS.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
a mate of mine trained at the same gym as Alex, he said that he was going to marry her, take all her money and then split up...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Surely the money-spinner in this would be to combine her pre-match concert with a half-time draw. £10 a ticket, and the winning number gets pulled out at half-time with the lucky winner being brought onto the pitch to marry her in a Vegas-style wedding or civil partnership. A quick reality show would be the inevitable spin-off.

If the winner is already married, then that just makes for a more entertaining show as it deals with the strain placed on the "other" family, and how that eventually, and inevitable causes the sad demise of the otherwise blossoming relationship with Katie. Throw in a bit of police action over the whole bigomy business, before the "marriage" is eventually annulled due to the prize winner not having been free to marry in the first place.

In fact, I'm sure ITV2 would RATHER the prize winner was married. It's a winner all round.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
She's such a tramp. Both Reid and Andre come across a bit dinny but they seem nice enough blokes and neither were good enough for her, what exactly does she want? Horrible skanky trollop.

You've got to feel sorry for both of them really. Both seemed like nice blokes but quite naive.

They just turned into her next big publicity stunt, when the novelty wore off she toyed with them until she was bored and then binned them both. A truely revolting piece of shit

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Please allow me some time to grieve.

Right, that's it. Next thread please...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here