Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Tough man" - you are a WANKER!

D

Deleted User X18H

Gareth Glover said:
He is a disgrace to the football club. We have beaten Leeds 1-0 and are mid table of the championship and this bloke comes on first and slates DK !.

Toughman - There is no major benefactor around until we get Falmer. Do you understand ?.

The second person was almost as bad. My god some of our supporters are total wankers !.
Blimey I am going to check the guiness book a records you really got back to Southwick quick Gareth its almost as if you've been there all afternoon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Today is one of the best results in recent years, in fact if I had seen Dick Tight outside after I'd have kissed him :kiss:

You heard that here first - Ernest a changed man

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
London Irish said:
Yes, the mods merged the threads - I'm PROUD of that thread title - perhaps my best ever :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
You would have been even prouder if you'd spelt it YOU'RE, not YOUR. :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
hbb I was there and shouting my fecking head off all afternoon. Whats your problem ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
DK left the phone in, can't say I blame him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gareth Glover said:
DK left the phone in, can't say I blame him.

Nor do I FFS some of our "fans" are a total disgrace

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
What is up with these wankers ringing in moaning after one of our best afternoons for years ?
We should be celebrating and taking the piss out of Leeds and enjoying the moment :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

A changed man - well done but how long will it last ???

straight talk

Banned
Sep 25, 2004
El Presidente said:
Toughman is one of DWAYNE's aliases on NSC. I am not saying they are one and the same today, but when it comes to being a Grade 'A' prick Dwayne was always in a class of his own.

errr get your facts straight mate..."Toughman" wasn't a "dwayne alias", indeed, he was some psycho who objected to everything I uttered, so much so that he often PM'd me threatening to kick my head in.

I've never been "anti-Knight" and I can understand the way the clubs finances and debts are structured as well as anyone, and that's from the viewpoint of a Business Analyst within the Front Office of a big Investment Bank, not a Part Time Lecturer at a two bit uni, "working" 15 hour weeks.

I'd be quite happy to discuss these slanderous insinuations at Upton Park in a few weeks.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Idiots, endless idiots - why do they bother? At least if you're going to phone in to complain, have the courtesy to know what you're talking about - Dick Knight gives up the time he could be using to celebrate like the rest of us to answer questions he has already answered hundreds of times before.

Dick Knight, Brighton Legend.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sorry Dwayne, I take it back :love: :cheers:

I teach 15 hours and research 20 darling! Good to have you back!

Remind me which university you went to? Not the one that kicked you out, the other one......clearly a first rate one.....Oxford, Cambridge, Durham, Manchester, Bristol......the name escapes me.

Last edited:

Ernest said:
What is up with these wankers ringing in moaning after one of our best afternoons for years ?
We should be celebrating and taking the piss out of Leeds and enjoying the moment :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I'm going to write to Dick Knight and tell him he shouldn't do phone-ins like that again. It's an excuse for cowards and half-wits to have cheap shots behind anoymous names.

These people should go along to fans forums and if they have the guts to repeat that shit while among their fellow supporters, I will have some respect for them. But they will soon be told what WE THINK OF THEM even before they've got their shit out of their mouths.

Last edited:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Ernest is one of these "comedy" piss takers and does raise the occasional laugh.

However, that idiot second caller was a complete and utter c*** (and I don't use that word very often). Hope Dick did not take it to heart.

A fantastic afternoon!

straight talk said:
errr get your facts straight mate..."Toughman" wasn't a "dwayne alias", indeed, he was some psycho who objected to everything I uttered, so much so that he often PM'd me threatening to kick my head in.

I've never been "anti-Knight" and I can understand the way the clubs finances and debts are structured as well as anyone, and that's from the viewpoint of a Business Analyst within the Front Office of a big Investment Bank, not a Part Time Lecturer at a two bit uni, "working" 15 hour weeks.

I'd be quite happy to discuss these slanderous insinuations at Upton Park in a few weeks.

Oh shut up Dwayne. If you'd have just said the first bit, you might have had some sympathy, but you have to go for the personalised cheap shots. That's why you'll be banned forever. Now go away.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am afraid Harty DK will never agree to go on a phone in again. The callers were a disgrace and why should DK have to put up with that crap from so called Albion supporters when he can get it from anti Falmer nimby's.

It took a 10 year boy to bring some sense to proceedings. If I was DK I would have said feck this for a laugh Harty I'm off to the bar to celebrate with the real Albion supporters.

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Obviuosly i must have lost the plot......yes , both callers to dk were a bit naive......but what bothered me was that DK continually tried to overtalk the phone-in people. People who do that clearly have no intention of listening to whats being asked. My honest opinion of DK has dropped alarmly since the phone-in. I,m ready to send in my £100.00p....but after the phone-in I have much less confidence in DK and in particular MP.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He has already answered the questions 1000 times before and would not have to expect to answer them again from so called supporters who should no better.

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Dk may well have answered the questions befire, but as with all phone-ins etc etc..its so the rest of us can hear the answers clearly.....sorry, but for me DK was every bit as aggressive as the callers...A man with his background should realise that you just sit back and let ill-informed callers make a prat of themselves on their own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here