Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Tough man" - you are a WANKER!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Why the BLOODY HELL do they put such a call on? FFS! If you MUST put such a miserable sod on, SAVE HIM TILL LAST! We just beat Leeds United! Put someone who's HAPPY with that fact on! It beggars belief, it really does.:shootself

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
London Irish said:
You represent everything that is worst about the supporters of this club. Unbeleivable the shit you came out with to the chairman on one of the greatest days in the recent history of this club.
Totally agree with you LI, his call made me want to:sick:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Toughman is one of DWAYNE's aliases on NSC. I am not saying they are one and the same today, but when it comes to being a Grade 'A' prick Dwayne was always in a class of his own.

Ok, I'll try and calm down.

It was just his attitude!

He came on like some ku-nt about to bottle Dick Knight he was so angry and argumentative!

It took no account of the joy and great achievement of beating a club like Leeds!

He complained about why we couldn't spend £200,000 to buy players like Leeds?
:lolol:

Had he just WATCHED those Leeds players?

It took no account of the signing of Alexis, the use of squad players like Virgo who won us the game today!

Yet, he just ranted an berated on.

Now there is another clueless wanker called Simon who is a bit more articulate but is again talking like Ernest on a bad day.

Why does Dick Knight have to put up with this shit?

If I was Dick Knight, I would have told both Tough man and Simon to f*** OFF and shove their clueless SHIT up their arseholes.

Harty, now you know why Dick Knight doesn't do these crappy, shitty phone-ins :angry: :angry: :angry:

D

Deleted User X18H

I did not start this thread as' tough man your a wanker'

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is a disgrace to the football club. We have beaten Leeds 1-0 and are mid table of the championship and this bloke comes on first and slates DK !.

Toughman - There is no major benefactor around until we get Falmer. Do you understand ?.

The second person was almost as bad. My god some of our supporters are total wankers !.

hove born&bred said:
I did not start this thread as' tough man your a wanker'

Yes, the mods merged the threads - I'm PROUD of that thread title - perhaps my best ever :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
El Presidente said:
Why not phone Harty then folks and let him know what you think of these clowns

I just have !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
LI :thumbsup:

Wise words.