Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
did their keeper make any saves ???? pretty football with no end product . You make your own luck and this season in this league we cant defend and we don't put our chances away,but on the plus side we will piss the championship if we go down and keep the same team

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Unlucky not to get a point. Good and gutsy performance and Sanchez did well. However, of absolutely no use if we keep playing shite against WBA, Burnley, and other lower table teams.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Well will you look at that. The ref plays 5:58 of the six minimum additional minutes when we have the ball on the edge of the area and are about to swing it into the box.

Am I being uncharitable if I suggest the ref might have found some extra seconds if the roles had been reversed?

I suppose I should be grateful he let our goal stand.

D

Deleted member 2719

Well gutted for the lads again.

Not worried as it will come and we never expected nothing against Spurs anyhow.

Roll on Burnley.

Hope March and Lamptey are back as soon as possible.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
After we equalised we looked the better team for five/ ten minutes, but you can't let teams have the space we did for their winner, let alone Bale. Disappointing.
Home game v Burnley now looking a big game. I think Potter 'rested' Maupay and Connolly for the Burnley game. Need them to be absolutely raring to go.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And there is a perfect little example of the clear bias refs have for the big teams. They get a free kick after the first half stoppage time is up - doesn’t look at watch - let’s them take it. We have the ball about to cross into the area at the end of the game, with spurs having wasted a good 3 mins of that stoppage time deliberately (which should all be added on) and he blows 2 seconds EARLY. **** off,, **** VAR **** the corrupt prem league and the dick head refs union. Absolute disgrace.

Ps - well played BHA - I need to let off some steam.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I'm not sure what we learned tonight, whether this plan was better than the usual plan...I don't know

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Burnley game massive. We played so well against them oost lockdown and they are gash so big indicator of progress. Must stop White in midfield and must play strikers.

Not sure we’re strong enough for that game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Please no hard luck stories tonight ..........if you don’t play a striker ffs

Great possession but no one to play the final ball to.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Yet another game where we play well (mostly) and walk away with nothing. Something needs to change, and playing with no strikers is a decision that Potter should absolutely be held accountable for, ridiculous way to play a game. Complete lack of bite.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
It went a lot better than I thought it would, that's for sure.

But still, game after game and we come away saying the same thing about us not having the points or result we deserve. We're also told that the results will come eventually. Where are they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here