Tossing off puppies

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Typical Yank bravado :thud:

Cowards the lot of them, Served alongside them when i was in the army

All as thick as you can ever imagine

Its not good. I can see how people may say its hypocritical to have such strong beliefs in Animal Welfare and still love Horse Racing. I cannot fully defend myself on that although I do think the Horses love the races and are looked after very well but fatalities will always happen and I cannot condone it.

cough, splutter...... you don't half give it a good try (even in private messages to say your accuser is "insulting" you), .....until the weight of truth hits you right between your single eye. :O

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford

Hmm. The word I think I am looking for here is, er, bollocks. After 22 years of working with Septics from back line to front line, I would suggest they are no worse, nor better, than ours, apart from believing that they are "right". Lots of money, lots of nice toys, not quite enough training, but certainly not cowards.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Hmm. The word I think I am looking for here is, er, bollocks. After 22 years of working with Septics from back line to front line, I would suggest they are no worse, nor better, than ours, apart from believing that they are "right". Lots of money, lots of nice toys, not quite enough training, but certainly not cowards.

:lolol: The ones who aren't cowards are mentally deficient then

And fiercely proud to be defending the greatest country in the world and let's kill anyone who doesn't see 'democracy' our way especially if our thickaspigshit president drug-addict never-served horizontal champion says so. "GW Bush said it was a "CRUSADE", but why are these A-rabs such religious nutjobs?"

They defy belief, even the nazis were more understandably duped by their leadership. (in that they were oppressed without quarter for the previous indiscretion and saw that they had their backs to a very high and unforgiving wall)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
:lolol: The ones who aren't cowards are mentally deficient then

And we have more than our fair share as well. Whilst you can't defend these two wankers (and they are being processed for discharge), they have more than their fair share of people who do the job well and do not come to the attention of the Youtube generation by carrying frigging mobile phones around and videoing their stupidity for posterity. I have witnessed idiots of all sides doing things that are exceeding stupidity levels, and that they would not have thought themselves capable of. I really don't know what brings out the idiot when a camera is pointed at people.

Whilst US has attracted some flak on here for calling for the death penalty (a little extreme), there is no realistic legal charge that can be levelled against them for lobbing a puppy off a cliff. Video evidence is a little spurious for prosecutions (re: Amy "Snorting My Tits Off" Whinehouse), but it is to be hoped that these two meet the business end of a stroppy, underfed, attack dog with a taste for Spam.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Great to see that some action is being taken, though I doubt it'll be much more than a gentle reprimand.

According to the article one of them is being booted out so he has basically f***ed up his career.

Although I like animals and this kind of thing sickens me I can't help but laugh when you think of the number of human civilians that have been killed at the hands of the US Marines with far less fuss.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Apologies are due to BOF and NMH. You are right being a lover of Animals and crusdaer of animal welfare this does contradict my enjoyment of Horse racing and 200 odd deaths in the last year is not good. Respect to BOF and NMH for their stance.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is a different kettle of fish though. The horse brigade do not set out to injure or hurt the animals, although there is a risk involved. Blatent animal cruelty has only one intention and that is to harm, injure, maim or kill the animal.

No apology is needed Unc.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That was my viewpoint but I concede the horse deaths are too high. 1 horse death is 1 too many but horses do die running in the wild as they have weak lower legs but I cannot condone 200 odd deaths. How could I ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway the verdict yesterday is some sort of justice.

Marine expelled, another punished over puppy video
By AUDREY McAVOY – 1 day ago

HONOLULU (AP) — The Marine Corps said Wednesday it was expelling one Marine and disciplining another for their roles in a video showing a Marine throwing a puppy off a cliff while on patrol in Iraq.

The 17-second video posted on YouTube drew sharp condemnation from animal rights groups when it came to light in March.

The clip shows two Marines joking before one hurls the puppy into a rocky gully. A yelping sound is heard as it flips through the air.

"That's mean. That's mean, Motari," an off-camera Marine is heard telling the Marine who tossed the black and white dog. The off-camera Marine snickered slightly afterward.

Lance Cpl. David Motari, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment at Kaneohe Bay, is "being processed for separation" from the Marine Corps, the Marine Corps said in a news release. He also received unspecified "non-judicial punishment."

The Marine Corps didn't say what role Motari played in the clip.

The video was viewed tens of thousands of times before YouTube took it down because of a violation of the site's terms of use.

"The actions seen in the Internet video are contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine and will not be tolerated," Marine Corps Base Hawaii said in a news release. "The vast majority of Marines conduct their duties with honor and compassion that makes American people proud."

The second Marine, Sgt. Crismarvin Banez Encarnacion, also received unspecified "non-judicial" punishment.

Encarnacion is assigned to the Weapons and Field Training Battalion, Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego.

First Lt. Binford Strickland, a Marine Corps Base Hawaii spokesman, said the service may not reveal what roles the two men played in the video because that was part of the investigation. He said releasing such information would violate the Privacy Act.

Strickland declined to provide details about the disciplinary measures taken against the men for the same reason.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Anyway the verdict yesterday is some sort of justice.

Marine expelled, another punished over puppy video
By AUDREY McAVOY – 1 day ago

HONOLULU (AP) — The Marine Corps said Wednesday it was expelling one Marine and disciplining another for their roles in a video showing a Marine throwing a puppy off a cliff while on patrol in Iraq.

The 17-second video posted on YouTube drew sharp condemnation from animal rights groups when it came to light in March.

The clip shows two Marines joking before one hurls the puppy into a rocky gully. A yelping sound is heard as it flips through the air.

"That's mean. That's mean, Motari," an off-camera Marine is heard telling the Marine who tossed the black and white dog. The off-camera Marine snickered slightly afterward.

Lance Cpl. David Motari, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment at Kaneohe Bay, is "being processed for separation" from the Marine Corps, the Marine Corps said in a news release. He also received unspecified "non-judicial punishment."

The Marine Corps didn't say what role Motari played in the clip.

The video was viewed tens of thousands of times before YouTube took it down because of a violation of the site's terms of use.

"The actions seen in the Internet video are contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine and will not be tolerated," Marine Corps Base Hawaii said in a news release. "The vast majority of Marines conduct their duties with honor and compassion that makes American people proud."

The second Marine, Sgt. Crismarvin Banez Encarnacion, also received unspecified "non-judicial" punishment.

Encarnacion is assigned to the Weapons and Field Training Battalion, Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego.

First Lt. Binford Strickland, a Marine Corps Base Hawaii spokesman, said the service may not reveal what roles the two men played in the video because that was part of the investigation. He said releasing such information would violate the Privacy Act.

Strickland declined to provide details about the disciplinary measures taken against the men for the same reason.

That doesn't say what the discipline is. And you said you wanted them hung.

Somes up NSC at the moment, no respect of anything. Tch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here