Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Vomit up the wall, sex behind the cupboard, breaking a child's swing in the garden. Just your normal run of the mill Friday afternoon/evening drinks

Meanwhile, the late Queen sat on her own in Windsor Chapel mourning her husband's death. View attachment 158609
Yes, but our PM wasn't sure what a party was. The advice he was given wasn't clear. He has wonderful intentions, and is in no way self-serving.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Vomit up the wall, sex behind the cupboard, breaking a child's swing in the garden. Just your normal run of the mill Friday afternoon/evening drinks

Meanwhile, the late Queen sat on her own in Windsor Chapel mourning her husband's death. View attachment 158609
All fuelled by suitcases full of booze. Johnson created a laissez faire culture, this would never have happened with Cameron, May, Sunak or even the Lettuce

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I seem to remember Starmer in a photo with a beer bottle in a meeting.
Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Censured? You mean censored?

It’s oriented not orientated.

Report it to a mod.
I love how the last of the few Tory apologists left on here are the unequivocally and demonstrably thick. It paints an interesting picture as to the demographic of anyone currently still willing to put their cross next to a blue rosette.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The rebel count will be higher than 10 Shirley because the ERG have more than 10 members ?
possibly not, recall the numbers are dropped. they were not as high as some think in the first place, held sway under low majority governments but not so much now.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
I see you've eventually moved on from whatabout Jeremy Corbyn to whatabout Alistair Campbell and Tony Blair ? It's obviously only a matter of time before Ramsay MacDonald gets blamed for this current clusterf*** :lolol:

I'm still searching the Internet for a 20 year old whataboutery certificate, but you'll know when I find one :thumbsup:
It’s a clever tactic and no mistake, state the conservative government is awful and any comparison made to Labour Governments doing similar things is routinely ridiculed as whataboutery. Seems to go down well on here👍 but to me it’s just stifling debate to suit your own narrative

I’m certainly not blaming anyone but the current Government for the current situation

Looking forward, I wonder what the next Government’s solution will be as far as immigration policy goes? I thought Linekers intervention was an ideal situation for Sir Keir to take control of the narrative and outline how he will deal with the problem. Yet again nothing

You seem to assume that I am a Tory when you post on here. I can assure you I want a Labour government. However I’m not from the hate the tories eat the rich etc 4legs good 2legs bad set.

I will continue to criticise Sir Keir whilst he continues to act like a mealy mouthed leader of the opposition instead of like a Prime Minister in waiting. If he’s just going to criticise the Government without offering solutions he’d be better suited on here!! How do you think he handled the Lineker issue?

For the record, I voted remain as well. I lost, I had a beer, took a shower and moved on, years ago

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It’s a clever tactic and no mistake, state the conservative government is awful and any comparison made to Labour Governments doing similar things is routinely ridiculed as whataboutery. Seems to go down well on here👍 but to me it’s just stifling debate to suit your own narrative

I’m certainly not blaming anyone but the current Government for the current situation

Looking forward, I wonder what the next Government’s solution will be as far as immigration policy goes? I thought Linekers intervention was an ideal situation for Sir Keir to take control of the narrative and outline how he will deal with the problem. Yet again nothing

You seem to assume that I am a Tory when you post on here. I can assure you I want a Labour government. However I’m not from the hate the tories eat the rich etc 4legs good 2legs bad set.

I will continue to criticise Sir Keir whilst he continues to act like a mealy mouthed leader of the opposition instead of like a Prime Minister in waiting. If he’s just going to criticise the Government without offering solutions he’d be better suited on here!! How do you think he handled the Lineker issue?

For the record, I voted remain as well. I lost, I had a beer, took a shower and moved on, years ago
you do indulge in a lot of deflection and false equivalence for a centrist,

out of interest, what was your previous username?

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
you do indulge in a lot of deflection and false equivalence for a centrist,

out of interest, what was your previous username?
I’ve never had a user name on here before now.

No false equivalence.

I was furious that Corbyn was elected leader and rightly apportion blame for contributing to Boris election win

Boris is a narcissist. He has a massive superiority complex and genuinely believes that rules and laws do not apply to him because he is a superior being. I watched him in front of select committee before either when he was mayor or certainly concerning events when he was mayor. He is an absolute master of long winded responses completely evading answeothe questions followed by repeated explanations of how he has already answered the question. I can’t watch any more of it but comfortably predict nothing will come of this hearing…. Picture Blair answering questions on Iraq and the outcome will be the same

Last edited:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Before we can think about what a solution might be, can you help us out with what the 'problem' with immigration policy is? What's the exact problem that needs fixing?

Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here