Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Johnson will look back at his time as an urban liberal free spending pro EU London Mayor and wonder what he surrounded himself with to become PM.

A number of his colleagues would be happier running North Korea with their obsession with flags, national anthems, fake news and general populist nonsense.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Changing the subject, but I see mr Stanley Johnson has become a citizen of France….a nice bolt hole for when the Brexit makes life in the uk unliveable.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Daily Mail today have given up all pretence of being a " News " paper .....no front page mention of the arrested Tory MP or Johnson' s attempt to stoke up threats of a trade war with the EU over his failed Brexit deal ....they are really mad about Bank of England officials WFM of all things !

Apparently, inflation is all their fault !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’m beginning to think we’d had less paedos and rapists in the House of Commons if the EDL were in power

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I’m beginning to think we’d had less paedos and rapists in the House of Commons if the EDL were in power

Screenshot_20220518-081933_Google.jpg

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Note for searchers that it is not ex Tory MP Andrew Griffiths. He was convicted of raping his wife 6 months ago, so it's not him.

It's really hard to keep track of the which of the rapists, perverts and sexual deviants on the tory benches is which. Some sort of spreadsheet needed

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
[tweet]1526822565934661632[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The Daily Mail today have given up all pretence of being a " News " paper .....no front page mention of the arrested Tory MP or Johnson' s attempt to stoke up threats of a trade war with the EU over his failed Brexit deal ....they are really mad about Bank of England officials WFM of all things !

Apparently, inflation is all their fault !

Well of course it is, we all know the way inflation is kept down is with a massive balloon in the middle of the Bank of England, and everyone has to lie on it to keep it as low as possible, so it stands to reason the more BoE staff are WFH the more it will rise.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Last night I searched "Tory MP" on Twitter. A name was put forward in the top 3 search results which seems believable. I hadn't heard of him either.

Feel sorry for the innocent Iain Duncan Smith. His name comes up on searches because a man is currently in court denying a charge of assaulting him by placing a traffic cone on his head.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Feel sorry for the innocent Iain Duncan Smith. His name comes up on searches because a man is currently in court denying a charge of assaulting him by placing a traffic cone on his head.

Duncan Smith is the classic politician promoted way above his ability or evidence of any competence whatsoever. A useful idiot for others to elevate for their own ends, whose career in politics is through marital connections. Even worse, he's reputed to support both Spurs and Villa.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Duncan Smith is the classic politician promoted way above his ability or evidence of any competence whatsoever. A useful idiot for others to elevate for their own ends, whose career in politics is through marital connections. Even worse, he's reputed to support both Spurs and Villa.

It was pretty obvious that he's a really nasty piece of work, but I'd never have thought he'd stoop THAT low :nono:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I wouldn't like to be the mod policing this thread. You'd have to be constantly refreshing it so you can jump on a comment that divulges the name and bin it asap.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
The unnamed man’s arrest on Monday followed a two-year investigation, Metropolitan police said – and related to offences alleged to have been committed between 2002 and 2009.

Some of which are said to have happened on the parliamentary estate.

And the Tory response: "oops, we may not have vetted candidates for 2017 and 2019 GE's well enough because of snap elections." Glad to see they understand how calendars work :facepalm:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The MP has not been suspended by the Conservative party but Chris Heaton-Harris, the chief whip, asked him to stay away from parliament.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here