Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If this is the dirtiest they have, I dont think he needs to worry too much about his job currently.

He's a dead man walking. You have to understand the particular psyche of middle England when it comes to this kind of thing. You can lie, insult, cheat and feather your own nest, but if you make rules for them and then don't abide by them yourself, you'll be considered as bad as a queue jumper, the worst sin an Englishman can commit. They will never trust him with anything ever again. The Tory party loves an Ides of March and quite a lot of them never liked him in the first place. His seemingly limitless personal ambition may see him hang around for a little bit, but he is gone, absolutely no doubt.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
And if isn't clear all these stories, photos and videos are being leaked from within the Government itself.

That alone should tell anyone this is an administration in serious trouble.

Jul 20, 2003
Right, here we go chaps and sundry skirt

Question number 1....

Do any of you have some elderly relatives who'll do the decent thing and die and give me some cash for my wallpaper?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He should resign for running such a shoddy quiz. Someone clearly took a picture of the quiz on their phone. Mobile phones in a quiz? Schoolboy error allowing them. The British public will stand for many things but a badly organised quiz?

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
He should resign for running such a shoddy quiz. Someone clearly took a picture of the quiz on their phone. Mobile phones in a quiz? Schoolboy error allowing them. The British public will stand for many things but a badly organised quiz?

yep they're dragging the reputation of quizzes through the mud. UNACCEPTABLE

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's a dead man walking. You have to understand the particular psyche of middle England when it comes to this kind of thing. You can lie, insult, cheat and feather your own nest, but if you make rules for them and then don't abide by them yourself, you'll be considered as bad as a queue jumper, the worst sin an Englishman can commit. They will never trust him with anything ever again. The Tory party loves an Ides of March and quite a lot of them never liked him in the first place. His seemingly limitless personal ambition may see him hang around for a little bit, but he is gone, absolutely no doubt.

For the bazillionth time - but I don't care.

Chl 4 sent 4 groups of nationals on a free holiday.
The resort was rigged with secret cameras and adversity, Inc a couple of people in on it.
Throughout the week the issues became greater, fueled by the plants.

One rues was 'how will they deal with a queue jumper?'

They all went according to plan except the UK holiday.
The plants in the group couldn't queue jump, despite working for the production company they just couldn't physically jump a queue. :lol:

Oh and for the record, all stereotypes where met:-

Japan - quiet withdrawn and insular.
Germany - practical.
USA - pig headed, patriotic but a bit simple.
UK...

...smashed, absolutely w@nkered, for the whole holiday.
Had a great time, didn't even care when all the staff left overnight on the last evening.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

The resort was rigged with secret cameras and adversity, Inc a couple of people in on it.

The plants in the group couldn't queue jump, despite working for the production company they just couldn't physically jump a queue. :lol:

Germany - practical.
UK...

Had a great time, didn't even care when all the staff left overnight on the last evening.

I remember that. One part of the experiment that I particularly remember was the day that there was no excursion or event planned. The Japanese couldn’t cope with lack of structure so organised their own coach trip; I think the Germans and Americans just split off and ddi their own thing; but the British did the most British thing ever and arranged an international football match between themselves and the staff at the hotel with pre-match anthems and everything :lolol:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Germany - practical.
UK...

The Tourist Trap

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCogwMpkLankTVtmkO6ldEkA/search?query=tourist trap

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Obvious choice. He has experience hosting Have I Got News For You. What’s the problem?

a1b7d49b5e0417a75ef4883babc2c157.png

What year is this exactly?

So. Top left.

Is that a bin bag covering a CCTV camera?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here