Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Pippa Crerar [MENTION=29065]pip[/MENTION]paCrerar
Many Tory MPs seem satisfied with PM's apology & plans for changes in No 10 for now.

Key moments ahead are Met Police's investigation and whether PM himself broke the law.

Then May elections, where their election winner will be in peril if he becomes an election loser.

He will stagger on till May at least

I'd hold fire until the details of the Number 11 flat party become clear and possibly other details surrounding the comings and goings.

Possibly something to do with those pesky pin numbers on door locks.

They've never really cleared up what happened the Christmas day before last.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[tweet]1488290383205478402[/tweet]

Paul Scully getting absolutely SHREDDED on Newsnight tonight. How many more of these ministers are going to accept being led out in front of the cameras in a desperate attempt to take a wetwipe the size of a postage stamp to wipe all the dried shit and cack off of their pathetic leaders fat arse.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Paul Scully getting absolutely SHREDDED on Newsnight tonight. How many more of these ministers are going to accept being led out in front of the cameras in a desperate attempt to take a wetwipe the size of a postage stamp to wipe all the dried shit and cack off of their pathetic leaders fat arse.

The ridiculous Nadine Norris on C4 News tonight was one of the most pathetic things in the defence of an indefensible idiot I have seen for a very long time.
If these Tory ministers had a shread of decency they would pull Johnson out of number 10 by his hair.
They can only be doing it because they know that without Johnson they are on the back benches.
I have never seen such a bunch of useless lapdog before and Johnson has them right where he wants them, in his pocket.
Government by soundbites, whilst breaking the manifesto says it all really.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The tabloids tomorrow will report that the party in the flat was Abba themed.

Such a shame it wasn't Cliff Richard since the headline of the decade would have been "Carrie doesn't live here anymore".

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

"PM has recognised the fact that No.10 has built up this culture" as if he inherited regular piss ups from Theresa May

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
To be fair, Nadine Dorries does have 400,000 people working for her (1 minute 48)

[tweet]1488219345725665282[/tweet]

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
notice the snowflakes are quiet about kier starmer not going in on Jimmy savile because according to some of the facebook groups i read savile was a muslim

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
300 photographs of parties for the police to go through !

Sorry, I meant "work meetings".

Because everyone takes photos when they are in work meetings don't they ? Lol.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
300 photographs of parties for the police to go through !

Sorry, I meant "work meetings".

Because everyone takes photos when they are in work meetings don't they ? Lol.

Unless anyone is wearing a paper hat and there are balloons, how is someone who doesn't know his arse from his elbow and has created a bring your booze to work culture, expected to know the difference?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Raab has just repeated the slander on R4 and TimesRadio, defending Johnson by saying it is just the cut and thrust of Parliament. I hope Starmer sues him.

This is from April 2014 talking about victims of crime. I can remember going to workshops on rapes and sexual crimes which focussed entirely on the victims, especially domestic violence,

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
That is actually well worth watching in full. A carefully worded and well delivered character evisceration of a 'man without shame'. I notice Johnson hardly looked up during it.

The hardly looking up has recurred at PMQs (and related events) of late. When he does it normally also involves a shake of the head.
His response yesterday to the 'man without shame' comment was to try and create an equivalence of his character with Starmer, by invoking a paedophile that the former head of the DPP had nothing to do with. He is a man without shame.

I'm of the view that the Tory MPs won't remove him now. If it happens, it'll happen within a day or so of the release of the report, but that report has now been broken up into chunks, which is highly convenient to the PM. Next big marker is the local elections, to ascertain to what extent the public has lost trust in the PM, whether they care that they can't trust the PM, and whether they really are seething about the patent 'I make the rules, but they don't apply to me' Johnson shtick.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Raab has just repeated the slander on R4 and TimesRadio, defending Johnson by saying it is just the cut and thrust of Parliament. I hope Starmer sues him.

This is from April 2014 talking about victims of crime. I can remember going to workshops on rapes and sexual crimes which focussed entirely on the victims, especially domestic violence,

Lynton Crosby returns and Johnson plays the Jimmy Saville card, in the dead cat on the table game, what japes!! It is a lot less effective, when everyone understands the rules.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
The ridiculous Nadine Norris on C4 News tonight was one of the most pathetic things in the defence of an indefensible idiot I have seen for a very long time.
If these Tory ministers had a shread of decency they would pull Johnson out of number 10 by his hair.
They can only be doing it because they know that without Johnson they are on the back benches.
I have never seen such a bunch of useless lapdog before and Johnson has them right where he wants them, in his pocket.
Government by soundbites, whilst breaking the manifesto says it all really.

Scully always comes across as totally hapless and out of his depth - like a salesman doing a pitch for a product he knows is crap.

N. Doris on the other hand is borderline crazy (and looked pissed rather than just pissed off in her interview).:facepalm:

They are an utter shower and should be ashamed of themselves.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Just listened back to the interview and he refused to repeat it???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lynton Crosby returns and Johnson plays the Jimmy Saville card, in the dead cat on the table game, what japes!! It is a lot less effective, when everyone understands the rules.

At least one Tory MP has the guts to tell the truth. I hope he puts his letter in.

[tweet]1488436899215818753[/tweet]

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
An utter shower, yes

Ashamed? never, how do you think they got there in the first place

bite sized bits of report scattered over the next few months, coupled with a bit more bluster, perhaps a bit of partotism and war, a few more lies, untruths and corruptoin from the press and it'll blow over like Boris hairdryer.

enough of the population are stupid enough to keep the corrupt lying windbag in office for while yet.

It really is a mark of tories thick skin when 3 of 4 home nations hate you en masse and most of your own despise you too.

Boris is starting to make Trump look half sensible.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The hardly looking up has recurred at PMQs (and related events) of late. When he does it normally also involves a shake of the head.
His response yesterday to the 'man without shame' comment was to try and create an equivalence of his character with Starmer, by invoking a paedophile that the former head of the DPP had nothing to do with. He is a man without shame.

I'm of the view that the Tory MPs won't remove him now. If it happens, it'll happen within a day or so of the release of the report, but that report has now been broken up into chunks, which is highly convenient to the PM. Next big marker is the local elections, to ascertain to what extent the public has lost trust in the PM, whether they care that they can't trust the PM, and whether they really are seething about the patent 'I make the rules, but they don't apply to me' Johnson shtick.

Hopefully the Tories will get a bloody nose in the local elections. A shame Brighton and Hove has to wait till 2023.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here