Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Any suggestions @The Clamp ?
IMG_9765.jpeg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When they look at the worst political campaigns of all time this must be number one. The director of campaigns going to ground in the middle of the campaign is the icing on top of the cake. I am just waiting for the cherry.

This campaign has simply opened a window to the public onto this cabal's complete and utter incompetence. From what I understand, they have been exactly like this in Government for the last five years :shrug:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
When they look at the worst political campaigns of all time this must be number one. The director of campaigns going to ground in the middle of the campaign is the icing on top of the cake. I am just waiting for the cherry.
It's textbook. But, as dire as the campaign has been, it's the 14 year record, and the failed policy agenda that ought to be most under scrutiny. And as to that failed policy agenda, it also includes distractions such as Brexit so that said failed policy agenda hasn't received the attention that is now so patently long overdue.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Two weeks away from a GE and the Tory’s, true to form are drowning in another very serious scandal.

Arrests and gambling corruption.

Corruption, sleaze, and treachery to the absolute last minute.

I can’t wait to see this lot out on their arses.
The Conservatives will never suspend support for the candidate, of course, as they simply cannot afford to give seats away. Makes an interesting counterpoint to the Labour candidate whose support was withdrawn only yesterday.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I hope they bang them up. Fat pair of ****s could do with a few years on bread and water.

If ever there was a join-the-dots scandal. One thing is near dead cert - Paddy Power will be milking all this soon for some kind of promo. For that I will offer VERY short odds.....

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Mary Poppins! What’s that?
It's the Bagger 288 excavator. Usually, it's a tool for open-pit mining, but it turns out that its early career was just a warm-up for the post-election clean up.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
There's no end to it. Another Tory is under investigation by the police. Brendan Clarke-Smith, one of the 2019 Red Wall finest [sic] is under investigation for using a government franking machine (taxpayer funded) to send out personal election campaign letters to his constituents.

Using the office franking machine for personal mail is so old hat. Clarke-Smith wasn't the sharpest of knives so elaborate frauds are probably out his league, to be fair.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's the Bagger 288 excavator. Usually, it's a tool for open-pit mining, but it turns out that its early career was just a warm-up for the post-election clean up.
Actually a very interesting read.

It’s an absolute beast. Some of the costs and the logistics of moving the thing are genuinely staggering.

It crushes any road it moves along and they have to be rebuilt 😂

Once picked up a large bulldozer by mistake 😳

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here