Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
We're playing worse than Friday night.
:censored:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Pre-season, results don't matter, but - I'd still rather we were playing well and stuffing dozens past teams like Torquay

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Is he the one from Palace? Obviously I haven't seen him, but he looks a bit lightweight. He'd fit in quite nicely on that basis I suppose.

That is the fella. Again none of them to date like look the box to box midfielder in the Hammond mould that we need. I guess the Forest lad has been brought in for that job.

I would not be surprised if we end up playing something along the lines of a 4-3-1-2 formation, with no natural wide players. We seem to be accruing a number of central midfielders

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Pre-season, results don't matter, but - I'd still rather we were playing well and stuffing dozens past teams like Torquay

But what if Russell's had them training 20 hours a day and they're absolutely knackered... I think it's a good sign personally.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'd support him to start with and if he's good I'll be fine with him, but if he's shit I'll be on his back quicker than you can imagine.

Fair enough except you will clearly rate Smith more harshly than you do Kuipers. I have never understood the obsession with Kuipers. He was a very good keeper at this level and still is a decent one but why people feel the need to be obsessed over him and blind themselves to the ability of all other Brighton keepers is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here