Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torguay v Brighton *Official* Match Thread

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"He's past Elphick and shoots but Kuipers has positioned himself well there."

Sounds like the big man is keeping us in yet another friendly....

FDM might be a bit older now, but his positioning and reflexes remain spot on. Still has the old head-mental rush of blood to the head occasionally, but Brighton's Number ONE gives every impression that he could go on for YEARS yet :clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Calm down , calm down , its only a friendly.:smokin:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
FDM might be a bit older now, but his positioning and reflexes remain spot on. Still has the old head-mental rush of blood to the head occasionally, but Brighton's Number ONE gives every impression that he could go on for YEARS yet :clap2:

Apparently RS told Kuipers he was carrying too much upper body weight (muscle) which was affecting his mobility.
He has relaxed on his weight training and it's paying dividends.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

His positioning is one of the worst things about his game, 3rd only to his kicking which seems to have got slightly better and his communication.

Ironically it's his bad positioning that makes some fans think that he is a good keeper. The worst the positioning is the more saves a keeper has to make.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Nonsense. We got rid of Sullivan because Sexy Russ wants two experienced keepers. You say people like me don't give other keepers a fair chance, but I say that people like you criminally underate how good Michel is.

Save your money, mate. I hear the odds on us going down are longer than going up.

Thats absolute tosh mate, Sulli went because he was out of contract. If it had of been Kuipers out of contract he would have been the one to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here