Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torguay v Brighton *Official* Match Thread

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Have I gone deaf? Can't hear a bloody thing on the commentary.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Not that surprising. One goalie has let in 0 goals this pre-season, one has let in 3. Let's hope for a clean sheet in the first half tonight and a few jocko blunders in the second:clap2:

Or why not hope both keepers have a good game to give Slade a selection problem for the Walsall game and the team we support the best chance of succeeding? Just a thought.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
many thanks Uncle C - got the commentary tonight. Never was able to get the Crawley commentary, but probably a good thing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Or why not hope both keepers have a good game to give Slade a selection problem for the Walsall game and the team we support the best chance of succeeding? Just a thought.

No. Let the best man have the number 1 shirt.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not that surprising. One goalie has let in 0 goals this pre-season, one has let in 3. Let's hope for a clean sheet in the first half tonight and a few jocko blunders in the second:clap2:

oh yes lets try and alienate our second keeper who wont want to play for us when Kuipers gets his usual part season injury

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would say Kuipers is favourite to start against Walsall, looks pretty much a first choice XI. Hopefully might be a kick up the arse to Murray as well

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
many thanks Uncle C - got the commentary tonight. Never was able to get the Crawley commentary, but probably a good thing.

I also missed the crawley game as I was out that night so couldn't help.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
hows dicko playing

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
"Goalkick to be taken by Michel Kuipers whose kicking in this pre-season has been exemplary."

"Yeah, it's been brilliant hasn't it."

I wish both Kuipers and Sullivan had been out of contract in the summer then maybe we would have kept Sullivan instead. I have nothing against Michel but no keeper (even if they are clearly better) will get a fair chance with some so called fans until he goes. If we signed Cech you would go on about how Kuipers should be number one still.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here