cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lets hope that by saturday Russel has got it right or thereabouts

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But what if Russell's had them training 20 hours a day and they're absolutely knackered... I think it's a good sign personally.

They didn't do any training today apparently.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
That is the fella. Again none of them to date like look the box to box midfielder in the Hammond mould that we need. I guess the Forest lad has been brought in for that job.

I would not be surprised if we end up playing something along the lines of a 4-3-1-2 formation, with no natural wide players. We seem to be accruing a number of central midfielders

I think the midfield looks quite promising. Crofts is a player I've liked for a long time and I think given time he will prove an excellent addition to the team. Spiller seems to be getting some good reviews, Thornhill is a proven quality player and we all know about Dicker.

Now, if we can only figure out a formation that can get the best out of them.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It does sound like we are rubbish. It is hard to say what the best team will be as we have played a different team in each 45 mins. Have to assume that some of the first team are in each of the two halves, so on Saturday we may see the first team actually play together?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I think the midfield looks quite promising. Crofts is a player I've liked for a long time and I think given time he will prove an excellent addition to the team. Spiller seems to be getting some good reviews, Thornhill is a proven quality player and we all know about Dicker.

Now, if we can only figure out a formation that can get the best out of them.

Play the 3 of them across the midfield with Thornhill in front of them.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
On saturday i really hope Russ puts out his first 11 for the hole game

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I know you shouldn't read too much into these friendlies, but f***ing hell, we lost to Stevenage, and losing to Torquay

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Doubt that was me, I have only ever vented my frustration with him on here. After the game I'm more interested in getting back to the pub than discussing the pros and cons of a goalkeeper on a bus.

It was well reported on here by the flouncer TLO.

If I could be arsed, I'd do the Search.

But I can't.

So I won't.

It's your lucky day, sunshine :wink:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
It was well reported on here by the flouncer TLO.

If I could be arsed, I'd do the Search.

But I can't.

So I won't.

It's your lucky day, sunshine :wink:

Aah, never trust a flouncer!!

I think I do remember the thread though, I think he heard somebody on a bus and just assumed it was me. He wouldn't know if it was or wasn't as I don't know him from Adam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here