Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torchwood

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is it me or does anyone else think the 456 are "early" Toclafane?

Also Im sure there was a reference to Utopia as well.

Ooh, that would be a great twist... the little faces with the masks on were very chilling.

BTW - I thought last night's episode was very good.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Where's the doctor when you need him eh?

1066gull

massive doctor who reference coming up tonight

gutted for ianto

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I heard a rumour that Kanchelskis is going to replace Ianto

And Peter Beardsley was used as a model for the 456.

What can 456 stand for? I am sure it has some relevance.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I only saw one child in the tank were there more ?

Well, I'd imagine that there's another 10 (?) somewhere, but you're right, there was actually only 1 456 in the tank, as they only picked up 3 heart beats; the cameraman, 456 and the attached child.

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
I saw the trailer for Day 5, and right at the end a suspiciously Tardis-y sound can be heard.
Mind you, I wouldn't bet against this being set in the Turn Left universe.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
More to the point, why are GROWN men discussing an absolutely terrible Dr Who RIP-OFF...

Because it's an adult targetted show, put on at prime time (9pm) on BBC1. Stop behaving like a knob Richie.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Because it's an adult targetted show, put on at prime time (9pm) on BBC1. Stop behaving like a knob Richie.

spot on. I think that the views expressed by Walt are those of a person who has not actually seen the series in order to appreciate the social issues that it has addressed - albeit surrounded by a sci-fi storyline. The debate around the table as to how to choose the children to be taken was chilling stuff. Horrific.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
spot on. I think that the views expressed by Walt are those of a person who has not actually seen the series in order to appreciate the social issues that it has addressed - albeit surrounded by a sci-fi storyline. The debate around the table as to how to choose the children to be taken was chilling stuff. Horrific.

Well at least we know what league tables are for now :jester:

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
Love it. Missed tonights but will watch it tomorrow on iplayer. I also quite like Ianto.

lol.

also, they could always fix it sneaky sneaky, have the Dr. come in tonight, take back Jack to 1965 and have him tell the 456 to begin with to stick it up their arse, preventing the whole big deal and Ianto is back! Hah, easy easy easy, and yes, I'm aware that a whole episode was on how you cannot cross your own time line, but i don't care, bring him back, gwen should of gone instead if anyone, cant stand her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here