Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torchwood

I have to be honest, Barrowman is as per every other BBC celeb on there books, over exposed. The show was absolute pile of dogs dodo. Poor effort beeb, my 9 year old lad could of come up with a better story. rant over!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have to be honest, Barrowman is as per every other BBC celeb on there books, over exposed. The show was absolute pile of dogs dodo. Poor effort beeb, my 9 year old lad could of come up with a better story. rant over!

You are entitled to your opinion, despite the fact that i very much disagree with you.

Mar 13, 2008
Very good. Pissed off that Ianto died. Did think Jack Character was a bit different in this one.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
If the writers of Who stick to the original premise of the Show, then there will only be two more regenerations after Matt Smith, as a Time Lord only ever had 12 regenerations, therefore 13 doctors, Smith being No.11.

Unless they can pull something together about no Time Lords therefore Doctor bends rules of time to keep going/gets a new regeneration cycle like the master has had previously.

It hasn't stopped the Master.. :)

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
If the writers of Who stick to the original premise of the Show, then there will only be two more regenerations after Matt Smith, as a Time Lord only ever had 12 regenerations, therefore 13 doctors, Smith being No.11.

Unless they can pull something together about no Time Lords therefore Doctor bends rules of time to keep going/gets a new regeneration cycle like the master has had previously.

The whole 13 regenerations thing was thrown into the script for The Deadly Assasin, and now for some reason people seem to take it as gospel, even though production teams have never clarified it one way or another.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton

Well the Timelords set the 12 regeneration rule and seeing as they aren't about anymore along with Gallifrey who's to stop the Doctor from regenerating again?

Got the DVD on Monday and watched the first 3 episodes last night and the rest this evening, i quite enjoyed it and was pleased that i managed to get through the last couple of days avoiding spoilers.
Torchwood has effectively had a reset so if they decided to do a 4th series then i can't see why they can't carry it on either with or without Jack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here