Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 3 things that you HATE doing...

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3337525 said:
Woss weird about pubes getting stuck to your helmet? It hurts when they get yanked out. I'm not just gonna leave it am I.

I'd consider it weird if you didn't have that problem.

I f***ing love the feeling of pulling them out of my foreskin.It's great! A couple of times i've nearly cum when i've done it.:blush: I only do it when i go for a piss though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
1. Making sandwiches for work the next morning, especially if I've left it late and just want to go to bed (getting up early to do them is NOT an option).

2. Fixing things. I'm a complete flid when it comes to fixing things. If somethings broken, then my attempts at repair will only make it worse, whilst making me angry and irritable.

3. Getting new tyres for the car. Officially the most BORING thing to spend money on. Its expensive, it does nothing to materially enhance your wellbeing, and the magazines in the customer waiting room are always insufferably DULL.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1. Taking the bin out last thing at night / crack of dawn just because those bastards come bloody early.
2. Flicking around with the remote trying to find something decent to watch while my dinner's getting cold.
3. Having to deal with household post when I get home from work. No I don't want a £10K loan or a 10% off BQ on a Wednesday when I'm at work. Grrr!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1. Making sandwiches for work the next morning, especially if I've left it late and just want to go to bed (getting up early to do them is NOT an option).
Cheeky little tip for you here:

Buy all your sandwich bread & fillings as part of your weekly shop, and then make an entire week's worth on Sunday night. It's OK, there's f*** all on the tellybox.

Then, put Monday's in the fridge but the rest in the FREEZER. Every day henceforth, simply take out your pre-made sandwiches from the freezer. By midday, they are fully defrosted.

Works an absolute treat for me, and I have to do it for THREE of us, as my kids take pack lunch to school, so I end up making about 20 sandwiches every Sunday night. :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheeky little tip for you here:

Buy all your sandwich bread & fillings as part of your weekly shop, and then make an entire week's worth on Sunday night. It's OK, there's f*** all on the tellybox.

Then, put Monday's in the fridge but the rest in the FREEZER. Every day henceforth, simply take out your pre-made sandwiches from the freezer. By midday, they are fully defrosted.

Works an absolute treat for me, and I have to do it for THREE of us, as my kids take pack lunch to school, so I end up making about 20 sandwiches every Sunday night. :lolol:

Hmm...its an interesting concept. But what are the defrosted sarnies like ? I mean, are they still "tip top" for consumption ? I'm VERY fussy when it comes to bread and sandwiches, they have to be soft and perfect. And I fear some of my concoctions may not be suited for a freezer/defrost situation.

Cheese and Bovril ?
Ham and tomato with salad cream ?
Sliced BANANAS
and (the piéce du resistance) chopped boiled egg with salad cream, tomato, Bovril and pepper

I'm just not sure these are suited to being frozen then defrosted. They might go a bit "funny". And doesn't this mammoth task all but DESTROY your Sunday evening ? It would loom in my mind all weekend, like a...a big LOOMING thing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its your bird's job, get her to do it :lolol:

I do them bestest though. She always uses too much butter.

And then there was the horrific "Hairgate" incident of October 2006, where a corned beef and tomato sandwich on wholemeal was rendered inedible by a stray strand which (literally) got caught round my tongue and made me gag.

She's a fine cook (to be sure), but I prefer to prepare my own sarnies.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I do them bestest though. She always uses too much butter.

And then there was the horrific "Hairgate" incident of October 2006, where a corned beef and tomato sandwich on wholemeal was rendered inedible by a stray strand which (literally) got caught round my tongue and made me gag.

She's a fine cook (to be sure), but I prefer to prepare my own sarnies.
Fair enough:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here