Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 3 things that you HATE doing...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
As many others have mentioned, shaving is bloody annoying. As is ironing. Struggling to think of a third thing I regularly do that I really dislike though.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Having to get out of bed early in the morning when I am still tired.

Everything else is just a minor irritant to me.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
1. Travelling on the Tube

2. Having to sit next to somebody using their mobile (I am not interested in your life).

3. Dealing with the vast majority of Civil Servants.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
1.)Renewing or applying for a passport...pain in the arse forms and photos!
2.) Queueing up in the undermanned post office to give application for above to fed up counter clerk.
3.)Receiving letter from passport office saying application rejected 'cos photos aren't quite right....having to get wretched photos again!:tantrum::tantrum:

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Waking up in the mornings

...it's better than the alternative :lol:

Mine are:

Shaving (like just about everyone it seems)
Flying - I hate everything about this from the airports to the flying itself
Cycling in the rain or wind, especially both together

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
...it's better than the alternative :lol:

Mine are:

Shaving (like just about everyone it seems)
Flying - I hate everything about this from the airports to the flying itself
Cycling in the rain or wind, especially both together

I only shave once a week so it isnt a chore.

As for flying, it is not the act of fying itself...that's fun. But airports are dreary places which seem designed to sell you more shit you dont need than facilitate transport. London City is a good model for an airport though, but Heathrow is the pits and Gatwick is full of chavs.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Sneezing whilst i'm having a shit.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I
As for flying, it is not the act of fying itself...that's fun..

It may be fun for you but I loathe it with a passion. I'm not fond of being cooped up anyway - particularly in a place with no leg space and little elbow room. The air is dry, the food is awful and every tiny change in engine noise makes you think the plane's going to crash.

Flying is the old mode of transport that makes First Crapital Connect look good.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Going to bed when I've fallen asleep on the sofa. Good shout BoF :clap:

Standing at East Croydon station when I've been working late, waiting for a connecting train, and it's cold and raining knowing that I've still got to cycle home from the station.

Listening to people having a moan who really don't seem to realise how lucky they actually are.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I'm going to agree with the rest of mankind and say shaving.

Pulling plasters off my exceptionally hairy legs.

Changing the duvet cover, it always goes all lumpy in the corners and I just hate that.

As for flying, it is not the act of fying itself...that's fun. But airports are dreary places which seem designed to sell you more shit you dont need than facilitate transport. London City is a good model for an airport though, but Heathrow is the pits and Gatwick is full of chavs.

Couldn't agree more, I also find the entire "experience" exhausting and left a decent job GSK because I was totally pissed off with travelling around the world.
Worst airport I've been to is probably Glasgow Prestwick, particularly after the Albion have been stuffed at Carlisle.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Shaving my back every day
Shaving my bollards/little william once a week
Shaving my face every five days or so and having to hack through thick stubble (would be easier to shave every day but I can't be arzed)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Getting out of bed

Going to the hairdressers - Do I try and make small talk? (which I hate) or sit in silence? (which is just as awkward)

Dealing with people with minimal braincells

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here