Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 3 things that PISS you off when you're DRIVING

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
1. People who don't indicate. Primarily on roundabouts. Am I supposed to f***ing guess or what!

2. People who leave a big gap in front when queuing thus allowing people to duck in infront of them, which just adds to the queue and allows the bastards to jump the queue.

3. People who leave it to the very last minute to change lane when coming off the M25 anti-clockwise onto the M23. There are plenty of sign posts and and big long lane for those wanting to use the 23 so why leave it until the last few yards to cut in. I can understand it if the road is busy (just) but some fuckers even do it when there is hardly any traffic.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
1) Drivers that dont indicate at roundabouts

2) Drivers that get up your backside

3) Drivers that flash you on the motorway becuase 90mph is not fast enough

4) Cyclists who ride two abreast

THINGS THAT ANNOY ME ABOUT CAR DRIVERS & CYCLISTS FROM A CYCLISTS POINT OF VIEW

1) Using mobile phones at junctions and leaving the car hanging out in the middle of the road meaning you have to go around them

2) Car drivers who cut you up to turn in to junctions

3) Other cyclists who run red lights

4) Car drivers who think it is funny to shout out the window at you

5) The one way system in Newhaven. Not paying attention when joing the road becuase they misjudge your speed

6) Cars fumes that intoxicate me.

7) Pedestrians not judging your speed.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
1) Drivers who believe that, because they've indicated right on a motorway, traffic already in that lane must give way. (or get out of the way)

2) Drivers that can't jusge the width of a gap on narrow roads and wait until the oncoming traffic has cleared, despite there being enough room for a f***ing BUS

3) Drivers that feel charitable enough to beckon oncoming traffic through a narrow road despite the road signs giving you priority over oncoming traffic.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
adrian29uk said:
7) Pedestrians not judging your speed.

and pedestrians on mobile phones

A couple of weeks ago I was about to turn leff and this women, who was talking on her mobile and walking in the same direction as me, just walked out across the road. Luckily I had slowed down because I had anticipated her doing that.

You should have seen her jump though when I turned the corner and blasted my horn as I went past her. The language that came out of her mouth was quite funny as well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
BensGrandad said:
Sorry I am guilty of this as I would never get out of my home if I waited for a car to let me out on the A272.

That's okay Gramps, its not those that push in that rile me, we all have to do that occassionally. Its when they push in, then thank me that I start to froth at the mouth. What the f***ing hell are they thanking me for? For being the sucker that happened to leave a 6 inch gap between him and the car in front?

Let's try a different analogy. You are in the queue at the post office, waiting to collect your pension. It's quite a long queue. You get quite near the front, and are just moving forward to the counter, when I, having been hovering a while by the side of the queue, suddenly step right in front of you at order sonme stamps.

You rock back on your heels to avoid walking straight into me. I turn to you, smile and wave. Do you take that wave to mean "Thank you very much my good man", or as "Cheers easy, you f***ing mug"?

Artois said:
At the moment, mine HAS to be:

1. Drivers that can't judge gaps
2. Always-stay-in-the-middle/outside laners
3. Drivers that don't know how to turn right properly at junctions

What's your pet hates whilst behind the wheel?

I hate people who think they are the judges of how I drive.

Oh yeah, and I hate wusses who cannot MOVE from a road junction because they think that's one of the Campbells about 6 miles in the distance bearing down on them at a land-speed record and they'll NEVER make that turn while anything is remotely in sight. It's usually blue-rinsed old birds with glasses. bitches.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
people who dont know how to turn full beam off
people who crawl along at 10mph because its dark

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My top three are:-

1) Tail Gaters

2) People who forget to turn off their rear fog light at night even though its clear.

3) People on mobiles not watching what they're doing.

Dishonourable mention to Cyclists who who don't realise that the law applies to them. May they rest in pieces.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
JJ McClure said:

3. People who leave it to the very last minute to change lane when coming off the M25 anti-clockwise onto the M23. There are plenty of sign posts and and big long lane for those wanting to use the 23 so why leave it until the last few yards to cut in. I can understand it if the road is busy (just) but some fuckers even do it when there is hardly any traffic.

Someone did this on the a23 going through Gatwick from Horley on the way home the other day to join the slip road that goes into the airport and towards the M25. This dick cut across 2 lanes at the last minutes to jump the que. Problem was there was a cyclist going across the slip road and the **** knocked him off his bike and he must have been doing at least 30-40mph :angry: :angry: The cyclist was lucky to be alive and all to save 30 seconds :angry: :angry:

Cyclists have as much right to be on the road as anyone and people need to respect that and give them as much room as they can. Really annoys me some peoples attitude toward that!

And finally White Van man! Is it me or are half of them always on their phone, tailgateing or reading the newspaper across the steering wheel! :angry:

Last edited:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
1) BMW 3 series drivers
2) Tail gaters (usually the above)
3) People who dont indicate at roundabouts (usually the above)

have I mentioned BMW 3 series drivers yet?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
1. Lorries overtaking

2. Drivers going too slow for conditions

3. Caravaners

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
people who dont get out of the way then accuse you of tailgating!

Pricks who motion at you to get off the phone! (mind your own f***ing business and concentrate on the road)

people who give it large but wont pull over for a tear up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here