• No

Votes: 125 61.6%

• Total voters

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
just played 18 holes at hassocks with a chum of mine..

he must've said 'it's too hot' every fuckin hole :rant:

D

Deleted member 18477

winter/cold BOOOOOOOOOO!
winter-dresses-for-women.jpg

summer/hot YAAAAAAAAAY!
bikini for women (1).jpgbikini for women (9).jpg

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Jesus its wonderful people just can't stop moaning yes I would rather not be stuck in a stuffy office but that's the case whatever the weather. I hope this lasts for the next 2 months.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If it gets any warmer, I may have to take drastic action and take my coat off!!!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Mid 40's is hot. Late twenties is just warm. Late twenties/early thirties is about right. It could do with staying a bit warmer after 7pm though, gets chilly pretty quickly at the moment

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Certainly not.

My current occupation involves wandering around Preston Park. There was a veritable feast of (shy) beauties stripping off, who didn't feel the need to head to the beach. A thoroughly enjoyable 12 hour shift.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I work as a gardener and don't mind being exposed to the strong sun. All the visitors to the gardens are in a better mood and spend more money which means more commission. Long may this heatwave continue.....:)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
flew in from Japan early this morning. Rainy season finished a week or so ago there and it is now full on summer. Humid and hot.

Absolutely beautiful here today. And, I know, it's what we're used to that counts, but the weather forecaster warning of a muggy uncomfortable night did make me laugh.

Hope it stays like this.

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
Trying to sleep in my room its like sauna, fan on level 3 window wide open door open, 2mg of xanax still cant sleep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here